Olympic Stripping? | FerrariChat

Olympic Stripping?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mk e, Aug 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    I just caught part of the “Rhythmic Gymnastic” all around competition which it turns out doesn’t appear to contain any gymnastics. The commentator did say though that “the ribbon is one of the most challenging apparatuses for the athletes”. Which got me thinking that I’m sure I’ve seen at least as much grace in strip clubs over the years….if they put a floor, pole and trapeze together I think they would really have a great event. Now, if we all send letter to the Olympic committee….

2. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    I have told several folks while I was 'overseas' that I was a judge for that event, and that I can be influenced.....

3. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Mark - I like your idea very much!!
    The competition would have to entail 2 separate categories, each to be judged individually, by several different judges. The 2 categories would be
    1) The stage dance, whereupon girls would work their magic on a stage and be critiqued.
    2) The lap dance. No need for further explanation to my F-Chat constituants...

What say yee fellas??? Worth pursuing???