Ferrari Driver Jailed | FerrariChat

Ferrari Driver Jailed

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ferrari355gtb, Aug 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Sounds to me like all drivers were at fault. Also, it is very hard to "box" someone in with two cars. Just look at the difficulty police have with three and four cars. I'd guess the Golf driver is just a whining looser trying to be a PITA. I find it hard to believe that an Fcar and a Benz would give two ****z about a VW unless the guy was being a jerk. I bet his sister and gf loved this activity.

We should start a fund for Hamilton just to piss off the court. They couldn't possibly think that it happened the way Osbourne described.

2. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Sounds like that to me as well,since I have gotten the 355 the mumber of boy racers that try to race me is incredible,to be honest that in itself is not a problem it"s when they try dangerous overtaking moves that really pisses me of so I have no doubt at all that this was such a clear cut incident as the article makes out.Incidently this has only really been a problem with the 355 never had any problems with my 328 or indeed the 4 Porsches I owned beforehand.
    Dave Mc

3. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    He should have gone round to the VW drivers house and burgled him. He would only have got a £20 fine and 1 day's community service or somesuch!

Robert.

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    the judge was probably a FOC member and the ferrari driver a fchat member

5. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Dave

Was that not you at the traffic lights the other day square'n up to a Pug? lols.

Rod