Twin Turbo F355 (also in Australia forum) | FerrariChat

Twin Turbo F355 (also in Australia forum)

Discussion in '348/355' started by cuspub, Aug 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cuspub

cuspub Rookie

Aug 31, 2004
    Thought you may be interested in seeing a recent twin turbo conversion by www.nizpro.com.au from the land downunder on an F355.

The engine is internally stock and at a very early stage of development (just completed - running out of injector - 7psi boost max) it's making a genuine 450 rear wheel horsepower.

I've attached a couple images for a look see.

2. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Nice work. What kind of turbo's? Any dyno sheet to post, I would like to see curves, especially torque curve. Great idea, must be a blast to drive. Is it hard to get or maintain traction? Please keep the progress posted. John

3. cuspub

cuspub Rookie

Aug 31, 2004
    Please refer to my other thread containing the same plus extra images.

We have literally only just got the car up and running today and the owner is absolutely rapt.

Actually, he can't seem to stop himself from smoking the P Zeros all the way through first and 2nd gears. So yes, traction is a problem is you want it to be!

Turbos are Garrett and once I have a print out for you, I will load them up.

For your interest, the turbos are coming in at 2400rpm and the swell is enormous - and flat!