Last chance to subscribe before avatars and profile pics are removed----------------- | FerrariChat

Last chance to subscribe before avatars and profile pics are removed-----------------

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Aug 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    There is a collection bottle on the bar in russ's cafe to help zymol and ray ferguson towards there subscription please donate

3. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Nice one, but i just nicked it when no one was looking, they dont deserve it, picking on a 14yr old shame on them.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You NICK'd the charity jar?????????

well, I guess since it was for them....OK.

ROTFLMAO.......

Speedy308 is to become a faceless Internet entity, at least according to some......

Say goodbye to Danielle for me....wish her well.....it's getting dark, ma...is that you, Dad? .....yea, well.......yea....

* medical equipment flatlining.........Heart Monitor alarm screams a shrill unending alarm............................*

5. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Finally got round to doing it.

6. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Tony do me a favour m8 can you pull the plug out completely so i cant post and cant even read the site It would save me hours and i could get on with other things that get neglected Cos i am afraid i am addicted and need treatment I must look at this site at least ten times a day and being a builder the mileage involved getting back home is collossal not to mention the diesel

RAY 360m (with no picture )

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    work nearer home then by the way if you have spent your allowance on polish for the big conkers show at donnington i will subscribe you its only £8 a year or £1 amonth for 12 months just let me know tee arse wants to know if there is a OAP discount ????? is there tonyh

8. GOS 348

GOS 348 Karting

Jan 17, 2004
    Edenbridge, Kent
    Full Name:
    Chris Gosling
    What do you mean?
    Being a builder you are home by 4pm Monday to Thursday and by 2pm on Friday's.

9. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    Have just subscribed and feeling good about it. £8.59 for 12 months is an absloute bargain, just 72p per month or 2.4 pence a day!

10. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Blimey... 0.1 penny every single hour??!! ;-)

Can zymol and ray pay in instalments by direct debit?

11. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    they cant subscribe as they are dedicated FOC members and fchat is taken as a threat to the FOC

12. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Steve f i am going to Rossa subscribe if Tony leaves my pictures on for a few more days the reason for the delays are as follows My wife is away on hols at the moment (i could not afford to go cos of subs )and i dont know how to work the cheque book for Dollars . The other reason you have only Silver subscribed you tight Yorkshireman and us Southerners are more generous with our disposable income

Regards RAY360M (still with pictures )

13. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    You can pay by credit card or PayPal, Ray