Saturday run up to Lime Rock | FerrariChat

Saturday run up to Lime Rock

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tuttebenne, Aug 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    If you are planning on taking a ride up to Lime Rock on Saturday, a few of us will be leaving from LI in the morning. Lots of F-cars and race cars there.

Andy

2. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Why whats up?

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
  4. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    frewrf up zen

5. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Andy, Have a good time; I wish I could join you. The only thing I might be able to do this weekend is squeeze out an early run to OBI Sunday am.

6. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    If anyone is interested I will be leaving at about 8:30 from exit 9 on I 84 and taking some roads up. Alternativly lets try organise a place to park/meet up there.

7. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Hey Boxerman, we should be at the Whitestone Bridge around 8:00am and on our way up 684. Do you think there is a possibility of meeting up somewhere north? I know there's a Mickey Ds on the right side of Rt 22;maybe about 4 miles from the end of 684. Will your route take you in that direction or are you going a different way?

Andy

8. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    meh, i'm leaving home (Bethlehem, PA) at around noon. I'll probably miss you guys

9. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    My route will take me to the junction of rt7/202 by new milford. You will probably be on the other side of candlewood lake. We will all probably end up on rt 7 at some point. Maybee we should try meet up in gaylordville on rt7 or even kent.

If youre meeting up at whitestone bridge at 8:00 I figure it will probably take you 45min to 1hr to get to 22, any idea how long it will take to get to rt7 gaylordville from there?

Sean

10. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Boxerman - I'm going with Andy we should be at LRP by 10:00 - 10:30. I have PMed my cell to you, if you want PM me or Andy your cell and we can meet at the track(they have had a Italian Car parking section in the past) or enroute.

11. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Yes Dave's got a good idea. If you PM your cell we can hook up at the track. The route we usually take is up 22 to Amenia and then hook a right through Sharon. After getting out of "downtown Sharon" we take another right and follow that road to the track. I'm not familiar with rt7 and Gaylord.sville but will check a map.

Andy

12. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Don't forget to say Hi. Ferrari of Long Island Transporter.

13. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    Can't make Saturday but will go Monday. That's the big day. 10 races with about 200 Vintage race cars. Going to be another good show. If you get enough Italian cars there you could do parade laps during the lunch break. This is always a great show. This years theme is Austin Healeys but you will get all kinds up to can am cars. Check out the Limerock park web site.

14. yank05

yank05 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    New England
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Hi,

Where is the Italain car corral going to be located? In the infield or outfield?

Thanks,

Anthony

15. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Jim, I have a feeling you won't be lonely. We'll definitely be looking for you.

See you then,

Andy