third seat in 360? | FerrariChat

third seat in 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by jrotsaert, Sep 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    Am I the only one that wishes that there was a minin 3rd seat option on the 360? I'd love to be able to take the car with my wife and kid... Maybe a set-up a la Mc Laren F1 could work....
    JM

2. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Jean-Marc

I wish that Ferrari would do this too! I keep on considering changing my 355 for a 911 for this very same reason...

Verdi Ferrari in Middlesex developed a child seat that fitted between the two seats in a 348/355. However, there were insurance implications, and it needed to be type approved, which cost a few £'000 so it is 'on hold'. However, if enough owners felt the need, it might be worth proceeding with the R&D.

I see you are based in Reading- I'm not too far from there, just up the road in Wallingford- meet for a drive-out/pint sometime?

Robert.

3. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    Sure Robert. I travel a bunch but would love to meet.
    Can you give me the details of where I can find information about the company that does the third seat? I've had 911s for ever and my 5yr old is now pretty upset that he can't come with me...
    JM

4. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Here's verdi's details;

http://www.verdiferrari.biz

Ask to speak to Karl.

Are you going to the Ferrari festival in Donington on the 11/12 sept?

Robert.

5. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    Thanks. Have already e-mailed them. Unfortunately not going to Donnington. Will be in Belgium that week-end.
    THX
    JM

6. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    Hello. I live in Reading too, whereabouts are you? I'm in Lower Earley, Mark Collins is in Earley. Come and join us in the UK section.

7. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    In "Charlies Angels," there is apparently a third seat in the 360, because there are three chicks in there.

8. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    Woodley, off of Butts Hill road. 800 metres from the Texaco station of Twyford. I'd sure like to meet some of you guys!
    JM

9. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    My guess is that one is sitting w/o a seat... I really feel like there's enough room there. Even more so if it's an F1 (as is mine).
    My kid would be soooooooooo happy!
    JM