All is right with the world !!!!! | FerrariChat

All is right with the world !!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by hps, Sep 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hps

hps Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Hot off the Press .......from F1 racing.net

News
    01 September 2004
    Schumacher: I won't quit racing!

Michael Schumacher won't retire at all. The rumours went that the German Ferrari driver was going to announce his retirement in the special press conference here in Monza, though it was only meant to give journalists the opportunity to talk with the World Champion about his seventh title. "I will keep on racing as long as I'm competitive," said Schumacher in Monza.

"Maybe your job as journalists isn't that much fun anymore, but I still love my job. I see no reason at all to stop racing. I still really enjoy doing it."
    Rumours about a possible retirement became stronger since Schumacher didn't seem extremely happy with his seventh Formula One World Title. The German explained: "I just didn't know how to react after the race. It was such a strange feeling because I didn't win the race but I did did win the Formula One championship. It had to come through to me first. When I was back in the factory and saw all those people that worked on the car being so happy I finally realised what I did. I am really really happy now, and for the last time; I won't quit racing!

Now.....on to the rest of my day............

hps

2. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Thank you for posting this clip. I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what the PC is about. Bravo to MS and Forza Ferrari !!!

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Still it was a strange reaction. Think about last year, where he came in what 6th or something in Suzuka to clinch the title. He looked happier then.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Praise the lord MS is sticking around

5. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Not strange at all actually. MS is a die hard competitor and it was obvious that he was more focused at the time of race end on his loss of the race instead of the bigger picture of the WC. At Suzuka he did not loose a straight fight so his focus was surely elsewhere.

6. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Michael will come back more determined than ever. You will see!!!

7. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    8th.

8. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Owned! :D

9. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sheesh, the world as we know it almost ended today. Luckily it didn't.