Quattroporte -? | FerrariChat

Quattroporte -?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Kewpie, Sep 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    again, one of these "?" post, since the car is supposed to be released this month and there is very little info released. we know the MSRP, but dont know the options pricing. even their own quattroporte news site has skipped the August issue! no one really talks about this car on ferrarichat =(

what's going on? where's the people who ordered them?

my car is at Status 90 a couple of weeks ago. several dealers i talked to say that their demos and customers car are arriving this month. i m hoping they do it right and let me have the quattroporte soon.

2. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I sent you a PM.

3. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    i ordered my wife's a while ago and it's due in Oct. i Asked for status today

autogallery has 4 on a truck with jack's CS headed for LA right now

4. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    i just heard her car is status 85 waiting to ship, so maybe 6 weeks to delivery

5. jack

jack Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Lionel
    #5 jack, Sep 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    nice! i wish there were more owners / potential owners here.

7. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    they're all spoken for for some time out i think... it's going to be a very sought after car... filling the huge gap MB and BMW chose to leave:
    a beautiful, driver's 4 door, w/ no excess electronic jewelry

8. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    East coast has gotten the cars but West Coast to my knowledge has not gotten their allocation as of yet. At my dealer they are on a waiting list for a year and a half.

As for options pricing, I can not recall exact figures but the optioned out one I was looking at is $115,000.

9. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    We recieved our Demo on September 11...Grigio Nuvolari/Beige with Tobacco piping. This car is outrageously gorgeous!!!

10. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Not bad. My local dealer has a Black with deep tan interior and a Silver-blue with dark blue interior. Mom loves the car.

11. Formula1

Formula1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 3, 2003
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Mr. Pole Smoker
    I just drove the Qporte this weekend. My dealer has a silver demo. I loved it. My only complaint was that the steering is too light. Other than that, the sound is great, the ride is fantastic for a car that big (very sporty), and the engine is fantastic. Unfortunately, you lose all of that with the steering being too light.