Zaino Mobile Detail | FerrariChat

Zaino Mobile Detail

Discussion in 'Texas' started by rkrenek, Aug 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Has anyone had their car detailed by them? If so, what was your experience? I'm planning to use their services on my fcar & just want check on their reputation.

Regards,
    Rob.

2. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    I know they do a bunch of F car owners and they also do some of the Lambo Dallas detail work.

Really good at what they do.

3. CYB

CYB Karting

Jan 11, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Chris Burch
    Brian, is phenomenal! He does so much more that anyone else. He will come to your location and complete a full detail on the spot.

Very concientious and very trustworthy. Totally detail oriented. He is the best that I have ever seen. He also does great hand washes.

4. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob
    thanks for the feedback guys...

Rob.

5. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    Whats their contact number?

6. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob
  7. DetailWerkz

DetailWerkz Rookie

Sep 9, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian Hare
    I don't know what to say. Thanks for the kind worlds CYB.

When I started Zaino Mobile Detail I knew that I wanted to have a company that specialized in exotic, luxury, collector and custom vehicles. I wanted a detail service that can give you what you want and expect and not have to put miles on your vehicle to do so. I treat each car that I detail as if it’s my very own, and I think that makes our details the best around. If I can see it, and it’s dirty and my fingers can reach it...it’s getting clean!! My motto is "Quality is not expensive...it's priceless". If anyone needs anything just PM me off the list or drop me an email.

I hope to become more involved in the Dallas Ferrari/Italian community and look forward to meeting some of you at the Italian Fest this Saturday. Just look for a tall, short hair guy with a Zaino Mobile Detail shirt on...and I bet it’s me! =)

8. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Just curious, do you own a silver DSM with a carbon fiber hood? I seem to remember someone with a similar name at the dyno day back in April of 2001 at Norwoods.

9. DetailWerkz

DetailWerkz Rookie

Sep 9, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian Hare
    ahhh..the old Silver-Missile. Yep..that was me. That was my 99 Turbo Eclipse that I had modified. I gave someone a ride in it at the event, it was a blast to drive, but just had so much HP that it would break something weekly. Got rid of it and got a 01 330Ci that I am currently tweaking out some. =)

[​IMG]