So Beautiful... | FerrariChat

So Beautiful...

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 134282, Sep 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i stole these pictures from another site... i just think they're so unbelieveably beautiful... The car is the perfect color for the landscape, the sun looks like it's about to set, they're just award-worthy pictures, in my opinion...

This is the West Coast Customs NNO that has the black wheels; beautiful car, beautiful pictures... Just thought i'd share.

2. dizztro

dizztro Karting

Jun 28, 2004
    Fresno
    damn, i too have a violent urge to own a enzo.

the car looks like it doesn't belong in this world. kinda like a painting of a landscape n has a wierd cubical object tossed in the center.

donno if its me talkin or the liq.

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    That looks nice on my desktop.hehe. Thanks Carbon.

4. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Carbon, those photos are very heavily color corrected in the same fashion as we will be post-editing the FFQC movie this year :)

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i've been duped...!

Still, they're beautiful...

...maybe it's just the car... :D

6. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wheels are hideous

7. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Carb... those wheels are gawd aweful!

8. F40Lover

F40Lover Karting

Mar 28, 2004
    Somebody spent MANY hours retouching these pics but still the same they are awesome and yes will make nice wallpaper together as 1 huge pic. Thanks NNO.

9. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    what have they done to re touch them?

10. ilo

ilo Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    This car was on RIDES, with the guy from Beverly Hills 90210.

The owner is a Canadian Businessman

Cheers ilo

PS. Everybody at West Coast Shop was afraid to get this car off the truck :D

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    yeaht those wheels are terrible.

12. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    The photos are color corrected, the saturation and contrast have been adjusted, work with alpha channels has been done to create focal points, and there is an orange tint at the top of each photo (as with a windshield or sunglasses).

13. ilo

ilo Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    This car was on RIDES, with the guy from Beverly Hills 90210.

The owner is a Canadian Businessman

Cheers ilo

PS. Everybody at West Coast Shop was afraid to get this car off the truck :D

14. callaides

callaides Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Detroit, MI
    yeah I agree, those wheels look incredibly bad on any car...let alone the Enzo...

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i know the wheels aren't everyone's cup of tea and black wheels with silver lips are one of biggest automotive pet peeves, but - and you can call me biased - i still think this car looks awesome with them...

i know, i know, i made an appointment, i'll see a therapist next week. :)

16. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    No need for a therapist! The Enzo really is beautiful, in a visceral, athletic way.

That car pictured is one of a reported 10 Canadian Enzo's, and after seeing 2 of these cars parked side by side today, I have to agree with Carbon, that it really is a beauty. In its own distinct way. Oh, and just not with those wheels.

17. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Awesome pictures Carb. Thanks.

I don't understand why they changes the wheels and tires though. Didn't bridgeston specially make those tires for the Enzo, so I mean why would you put on some other tires if a company made special tires for your car. You can't Improve perfection, well at least not easily.

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL... Who knows why the owner swapped wheels and tires... The fact that the car was personalized is awesome; the wheels may not be my first choice, but i still think the car looks great... If one of you photoshop-savvy folks would care to indulge me, i'd love to see what those wheels would look like, all black... Black lip, black hub behind the yellow center cap... i think they'd look awesome... Probably look even MORE awesome on a black NNO... :)

19. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    The wheels are ugly...

96impalaSS,
    Yeah I just notice that Enzo doesn't have those special Bridgestone tires. It has Pirelli tires.

20. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #20 Mike360, Sep 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Sorry Carb.
    Im new to these image editing programs, and i tried to make it black, but i failed. Im not even using photoshop, im using the gimp.
    But heres a new look to the second photo, id thought id give it a try! I tried to make an interesting color, and also tried to make it at dawn, as i imagine you will be going on quite a few dawn runs when you get yours!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, from DUSK 'til dawn, but yeah, you're right on the money...

Yes, if you were going for black, that picture sucks, :D, but for blue, it actually looks pretty awesome... i'm not sure which program you're referring to - if you're talking about Paint, then you need to be a graphic designer, 'cause i don't know of ANY way to pull that off in Paint - but the picture looks good; i like the color of the car... Thanks for posting it, it just went into "The Folder"... :)

22. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #22 Mike360, Sep 5, 2004
    Heres another one for you.
    The "Gimp" is a free program that i got with one of those demo cds off a computer magazine. Its pretty powerful. But i dont think it could match photoshop.
    Sorry i couldnt make this one black either!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Now that's even MORE b!tchin'...!

Here's three of 133023; i pretty much just wasted time playing with this, since it looks like an ice cream bar you'd get from the ice cream truck and nothing more, but hey, i was playing with different stuff when i did it... :) This is the closest i can get to changing a car's color and i DO have Photoshop...

i was AIMING to make these gradients green, white and red, the color of the flag of Italy; that just didn't pan out...

24. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #24 Mike360, Sep 5, 2004
  25. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, that's awesome... Can you post the original, i don't recognize that picture... Thanks... :)