anyone know of a good 360 deal? | FerrariChat

anyone know of a good 360 deal?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by nickster, Sep 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nickster

nickster Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    The moon
    Full Name:
    nickster
    Folks,
    my 348 has gone and am after a lhd 2000 or newer 60 grand budget 360.Staight car with low kmhs,red or black.I
    bet someone out there can point me in the right direction and save me some leg work.I've got the usual places covered - verdi's etc.

If anyone knows of a decent private car
    or knows of a dealer prepared to negotiate on a particualar car then please let me know.

2. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
  3. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
  4. nickster

nickster Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    The moon
    Full Name:
    nickster
    cheers nooney and cheers Phil.

I'm going to do a burriana500 and get everyone on the case till the right car turns up.An ebay car though is a bit too risky for me - nothing wrong with ebay but the most expensive thing I've ever bought is a 22 quid polish military telescope for checking out nice looking birds that walk by my place.

I'll give you an example though of how useful ferrari chat is to owners and enthusiasts alike and what great people you can get in touch with.

I found a red 360 on mobile.de that looked right up my street.

I contacted the legendary wolfgand from the europe forum to ask if he could be of some assistance.Wolfgang is the guy who posted those fantastic pictures of access all areas at the german gp.

He was brilliant and got to work - simply helping out another fchatter.

He put me in touch with a friend of his - who happens to own the maranello dealership in cologne.Uwe Meissner is one of the most respected ferrari experts in the world and also owns a ferrari f1 car garage, www.modena-motorsports.de !!!!!!

Uwe agreed to inspect the car.He checked with his dealership and the car had even been serviced there.On thursday he said wasnt so busy and inspected it for free.Top top man.

He said the car was great but with just one problem.It had been manufactured in titanium and repainted red.No accidents,just the previous owner was a rich guy and decided he didnt like the original colour anymore.Ferrari did the repaint.

I doubt I'd ever have found this out without the help I recieved and I saved alot of time and effort.

So the search will continue and keep em peeled please fellas.No ferrari on the drive and I feel naked without one.