Paris is great for car sighting ! :) | FerrariChat

Paris is great for car sighting ! :)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by amenasce, Sep 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  2. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

Perhaps I need to re-evaluate my "German part of France only!" future vacation plans...

Great Pics :)

3. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Oh yes ..if i can suggest..Paris and the French Riviera. The latest is also great for driving !

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    How do you say "Andrew, did you get a serial number on the NNO" in French...?

:)

5. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

like that " Im sorry Carbon..." :)

It might sound weird but ...where do i get ? its by the driver or passenger door right ?

If its not like the old cars , then i probably wont be able since the car was locked and the owner was in his hotel room..

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Andrew, avez vous enresgistrez le SN de cette Enzo?

7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...! Thanks, Patrick...

Andrew, i keep forgetting how much more difficult it is to lift a serial number outside of the US...

Here in the states, the VIN on the NNOs is right beneath the glass at the foot of the windshield, on the driver's side... Over in Europe, the only way to get the serial number is get inside the car, or maybe in the engine bay...

Inside the car, there's a small metal plate in the footwell of the passenger's side; it has the serial number on it... There's another metal plate, but to get to it, you have to move the passenger's seat all the way up in order to see it... It's said that, with a flash light at the right angle, you can see that plate through the glass of the rear deck...

Merci. :)

8. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller
    About 7 year ago, I came back to the US to take care of my sick mom, who passed away about 5 years ago, after having lived in Europe (mainly England) for most of my life. My new wife of 5 years has never been to Europe. We fainally are taking a vacation to Paris. I haven't been in Paris since (I think) 1987...so any car suggestions would be welcome, as things have changed in almost 20 years....model shops, car book and literature stores, ect....names and approximate locations would be very much appreciated...

9. cab7104

cab7104 Karting

Mar 25, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Man, Paris, although being good for car sighting is brutal for parking apparentlty!! Look at the mess that the Enzo is parked by. I guess it has to get wet and oily and covered in gas sometime right?

Craig

10. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Viva la france. What beautiful cars!

11. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I agree...if I had an Enzo, I wouldn't take it anywhere like that & live it there.

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Andrew, your first picture on the third page of that thread isn't opening, when i click on it... It goes to the new page, but all i get is a box with a red X in it... i right-clicked and clicked on "show picture", but still no dice... Pouvez-vous m'aider, svp ?

13. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Carb , am working now but as soon as im home , will mail it to you if u give me ur mail @ [email protected] !

14. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Car sightings : Avenue george V , avenue Montaigne , Avenue Saint honoree
    Avenue champs Elysee .

Model shops : 2 stores in the *Palais des congres* , PAris 75017 , porte Maillot.

Books : Nice store Rue de Rennes , PAris 75006 it think its called *Signature*.

15. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Man, the owner of the Enzo is a v brave man.... notice how closely the Peugeot is parked behind him :p

16. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Andrew

We will be in Paris in late November but not sure if it will be "Ferrari weather" by then??

Cheers
    Kevin

17. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Late November...You probably wont see those supercars , just your regular Maranellos ; Vanquish etc...

The Supercar season is from May to september..sorry :(

18. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I live just down the road from Paris, but if you really want to see supercars, London is MUCH better !!!

19. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    Gotta love the concept of a "Supercar Season".