New Speed Lingerie on my 355 | FerrariChat

New Speed Lingerie on my 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by Dave_Car_Guy, Sep 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave_Car_Guy

Dave_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #1 Dave_Car_Guy, Sep 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Looks like a more accurate fit on the 355. Nice color matching helps it not detract from the appearance too much either.

I don't know what front plate regulations are in your State, but if you can communicate to them that some form of proprietary license plate bracket could be optionally attached to this (if not already available) that doesn't mar the same surface, they'll make more of a mint.

You may find yourself driving a little more aggressive - have fun.

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Tom he is in Danville, CA ;) Same plate requirements as you and me. :)

Dave, very nice. I think this works better than the stoneguard 3M stuff. :)

4. Dave_Car_Guy

Dave_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Speed Lingerie has a front license option - they put on a couple of discreet snaps on the front and a clear snap-on holder. Works well to take it on and off. Another one has a cut-out which fits those with an existing license bracket. I have a bracket for the 996. If I get a tciket, I'll just take off the cover, put the bracket on and get it signed off.

5. mv4

mv4 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    So. Cal
    Dave did you ever look into getting the clear bra? It's a clear film that goes on the front like tinting your windows. They work great and you don't have to worry about paint fade.

6. MonoSki

MonoSki Rookie

Jul 4, 2004
    Hmm, two words.
    Clear Bra

7. Dave_Car_Guy

Dave_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yes, I did look into "Ston-Guard" and other clear protectants. The prob with my 996 was that I had some chips I didn't want to go over and I really didn't want to re-paint the bumper at this point. I decided to try these out and may eventually switch to clear-guard stuff. The other advantage that has is that you can have the door edges, mirrors, and air intake areas covered, which can be key on the 355.

With these, I do like the fact that I can still take the bra off whenevr I want and run the car "naked" (which should also please "MonoSki" ;-)