Music To My Ears | FerrariChat

Music To My Ears

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by PCH, Sep 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    OK, so its been discussed to death however, if you make only one modification to your Ferrari, replace the stock exhaust. OH MY GOD! In the past I've upgraded the suspension, brakes, wheels, tires, carbon fibered everything but for some reason neglected replacing the exhaust until yesterday. Stopped by Meridian, (that's always trouble for me) and while exiting my car in their back lot could hear those indistinguishable tones, they were playing my song! Parked dead center in the garage was Matt's yellow CS equipped with a Capristo level 3 exhaust. One word....INSANE! That was it! Although my mind was made up Matt insisted that I listen to a stock CS system with and w/o bypass valves open, a stock 360 w/open valves and a customers Tubi. Capristo won hands down. My ride home was like the first day I got my Ferrari.

2. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks for the comparison. From soundbytes I was leaning towards Tubi. I'll plan to hear a Capristo.

Forza,

Cavallini

3. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Personally I find the Soundbyte method insufficient for this type of purchase. Where are you located?