FerrariChat.com T-SHIRTS?!?! | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com T-SHIRTS?!?!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by PatrickShim, Sep 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    I think we should have FerrariChat.com t-shirt so that we can find other F-chat members easier at carshows and events. What do you think? Who owns the name? Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.? (Would they mine for the intellectual property issue?)

2. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Checkered Flag 200 (the fundraising club for Petersen Automotive Museum) has some polo shirts and a bomber jacket for their members.... That's how they find each other at carshows... (Well, for $1,200/yr., I think they should give out more than free polo shirts.)

3. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    I have a promotional clothing business and could help with this. We do both silkscreen and embroidery. Funny that you brought this up, as I was going to contact the owner/s of the site to see if I could be of any assistance in making clothing for FerrariChat.com. Can the Moderators or forum regulars help out with this and steer us in the right direction?

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    a t-shirt would be nice, polo would be better, bomber jackets would be cool, so t-shirts may be cheapest and best for everyone around.

I am a jacket/backpack whore, I have jackets/bags from every movie I worked on. 21 jackets, and 17 backpacks/bags. Could use some t-shirts... lol

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I have had a couple of PM conversations with Rob about this.

He has a company that's "working on it" and he'll have the products available soon. I think we should just let Rob handle this, and I know that's what Rob would prefer, based on his messages to me.

I offered to help, he has it under control. I'm sure we'll see products real soon.

DM