Only in Japan pics! | FerrariChat

Only in Japan pics!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by htran, Sep 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
  2. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    You just gotta love the Japanese - lived two years there and had a surprise almost every day!

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I could use the last one right now.....I've got a cold....errrr

4. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Where're these pics coming from?? This is like 5-6th time I saw them as some people keep forwading me these pics (including my wife).

I saw most of them in the talk show. They have what they called "variety show". (did you see "Lost in Translation"? There's a scene that the blond Japanese hosting the main character in the show) They make up these gadgets, and use it on the show.

Butterstick & Umbrella is used for real.

The lady w/ helmet: she is sleeping on a train. Suction cup is holding her head so she won't tilt her head on other's shoulder, which happens a lot. Her destination is indicated in Yellow tag, so someone will wake her up so she won't miss the station. I saw the episode, and they tried how many people will notice it & monitored their reaction. To my surprise, most people didn't wake her up at the station,,,

5. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    This was my favorite thing in Japan.