Tornado Damage........ | FerrariChat

Tornado Damage........

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Ski Guy 348, Sep 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ski Guy 348

Ski Guy 348 Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Jay M.
    With what is being called the largest tornado outbreak in South Carolina history, I hope everyone escaped with no damage!! We had a few mean storms here in the upstate, but it looks like you guys from the midlands to the coast got hit a lot worse......Hopefully, most of this dangerous weather is gone. For you NC guys, it may be your turn...Lets all hope not!!!!!

2. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Did any tornados touch down here, Jay? I know it's been raining a hell of a lot that they cancelled my classes at Greenville Tech yesterday morning cuz it blew the power out! Then on the way home down Pleasantburg and Laurens all the stoplights were out. I hope it stops soon, I really do.

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Man we haven't hand any tornado's, but the water/rain sure is a problem.

Half of biltmore is flooded to chest height. Some places have buildings totally covered.....now the city water is messed up and shut off. I'm gonna go drive aroudn after work to see all this madness, but we are hurtin up here! don't worry greenville people all this water has to run off the mountain so it is coming back to you hahahahaha *8^p

It really is crazy because we've had enough rain lately already, so this crap has just filled up everywhere. The ground is/was saturated before the storm came through, and I just heard that biltmore village has 6-8ft of water.......yikes my family owns one of the houses, so we will have to see how bad it is damaged when this **** goes away. I'll post pictures for you guys tomorrow.

Hope the tornado's didn't get any sc people!

4. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Haha Jeremy, remember all the flooding Greenville had a few weeks back? I saw downtown and was like "damn!". Did you come through here last weekend? I was gonna call ya at one point but I got distracted I think.

5. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Nah we didn't make it down there because one of Nilda's friends came into town so we went to the Biltmore estate with them all day saturday then hung out sunday as well......I need to call you just to catch up......cya