SUNDAY BRUNCH and DRIVE to OLD SACRAMENTO on 9/12/04 | FerrariChat

SUNDAY BRUNCH and DRIVE to OLD SACRAMENTO on 9/12/04

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by htran, Sep 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    The Stockton Group once again would like invite all, to our monthly Sunday Drive and Brunch to the Old Historic Downtown Sacramento on 9/12.

Brunch will be: Fat's City Bar and Cafe @ 11:00am. Preset menus ^$15.00

After Brunch, on your own-sightseeing and/or shopping (also Downtown Plaza Mall across the HWY)

Parking will be on the main strip in front of restaurant (ie. Santana Row). Be there no later than 10:30AM. Tentatively, parking details still wait for info. by mgmt, park early so we can get prime location (general public will come out by 11:00AM)

From Bay area, foothill, SJ valley...
    Meeting place: Krispe Kreme - In Stockton I-5, exit March Ln, head west, next to In and Out Burger. Time: 9:00AM-9:15AM depart to Sac. by 9:30AM

From Greater Sacramento and neighboring area...
    Can someone help to set up a meeting place and time? Angelo? or meet us there!

This is the 1st car show event for Old Sac..The Board might consider an anual car event.

For info. and directions: www.oldsacramento.com and www.fatsrestaurants.com/fatcity/index.html

Hope to see you all- old and new. Just a reminder-FCA, Pacific region- Sept 17-19
    Virginia City Hill Climb, and a host of FCA events in Oct. Peters' Gold Country Drive & dinner, tentatively on Oct 17. Henry

2. patmchugh

patmchugh Rookie

Jun 5, 2004
    stockton ca
    Full Name:
    patrick mchugh
    HENRY I WILL BE THERE LOUD YELLOW TR!
    PATM

3. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Of course I'm in...I'm waxing the car up right now for the drive and also making a special cd of traveling music just for Sunday! My red head is begging for a spirited drive, Hot Damn!!!

4. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To Ron, Can you call up Cowboy Fred from Antioch?

5. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    Don't worry guys, football games doesn't start until 1:00PM. I'm pretty sure there are big screens @ Fat's city or we'll be done by noon anyway. Plenty of time to get home to catch the game. Henry
    PS. Bring the family, all are welcome!

6. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    As before, I will let you know. If I do I will more than likely meet you @ Krispy Kreme. THANKS HENRY!

7. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    Yours truly will be present! :)

8. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    I hate to say this, but...

I can't make it. I have a family obligation to attend to and my 360 will be at FoSF for at least another week while they try to get a replacement tool to perform the cam variators check on my car and 4 others.

As much as I love my car, you hear some of the goofiest stories when Ferraris go in for service. Broke the tool? Ok, but has the warranty on the tool expired as well........

9. blu328gts

blu328gts Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2004
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    //Rick
    Would love to participate, but will be in Santa Cruz...

Have fun!

-- Rick --

10. cyuhhhh

cyuhhhh Rookie

Jul 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Count me in...but I don't know if my ears can hold up next to that LOUD YELLOW TR!!! Hey Ron...where is the copies of the pics you promised?

11. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    Angelo, "Broke the tool" story was also been told to our friend Bob "silver 360", but that was 3 weeks ago! I talked to Bob 4 days ago. He got his car back already. Henry

12. exoticalex

exoticalex Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    Hey Henry,

Im sure David and I would be there, but we will be at Laguna Seca for the champ car races, sorry man.

Have a fun and safe time!

-Alex
    Eurosport

13. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Are you joking Henry, or serious? Please respond!

Matt

14. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Are you joking Henry, or serious? Please respond!

Matt

15. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I'm planning on going, anyone meeting up along the way?

16. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To Matt, this is NOT a joke!! same story about "broken tool" was told to Bob, 3 weeks ago but he already got his car back. Now our friend Angelo got the same story from FoSF. I don't think Angelo got his car back yet- see his reply. Henry

PS.This is the "tool" that need to change the variators, and they said to Bob that it need to be ship from the factory in Italy!!

17. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To Ben, If you can drive to Stockton, meet us @ Krispy Kreme around 9-9:15AM or meet us @ Downtown Old Sac around 10:15AM in front of Fat's cafe. Parking will be metered on the main strip, starting @10:00AM so bring Quarters (min.8). Talked to MGNT, shouldn't have any parking problem as long as we are there before 10:30AM. Henry

18. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Thanks for clarifying, it's no joke... Iit is strange that the tool breakes so often while replacing the variators. I sent a PM to Angelo asking him if it was the variator tool, haven't heard yet. Mine were replaced August 23rd, and my buddy's this past week. Although his is still there for other stuff and so is mine, but it seems very strange that they are supplied with sub par tools that break so often between jobs.

I will join you guys for next brunch when my car is up and running. Have fun and post pictures.

Cheers,
    Matt

19. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I'll be there Henry. I'm looking forward to this. I should be there around 9:00. Have to go to Pleasanton to pick up a drafting table @ 8:00.

20. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    I called him already Homie. He's in fer shure.

21. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I have a real estate transaction I need to attend to at 10am tommorow, sorry guys! Have fun!!!

22. ART360

ART360 Guest

I'm still waiting for the tool to take mine in.

Art