Italian Festival in Hoboken.... | FerrariChat

Italian Festival in Hoboken....

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DancingDonkey, Sep 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    So if anyone isn't doing anything today and would like to do something not too car related feel free to come on down to my place in Hoboken and we can all go over to the Italian Festival that has been going on since Thursday. Today is the last day and there will be fireworks, plus a grape stomping contest between the firefighters and the cops. I know Rob is coming down, so is Noah. Don't know where everyone is today but going out to breakfast now and if you need directions again just PM me your numbers and I'll call back in a bit. I know the Festival is form 12 noon till 11PM. Then we can all go on a midnight run too!

2. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Hmm... this sounds like fun. I'm gonna call Noah in a few.

3. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Emil I left you a message already and spoke to Noah. Neither he nor you have a car, right? But if you feel like taking the ferry to the north Hoboken ferry stop that's right infront of my building. I do hope you and Kerri will be able to come. Maybe P-Chop can drive in and pick all you guys up, or see if you can get Rene to skip work (ya right work, kinda like Rob) and take you guys. Anyway hope to see you here. I know Clyde will be here at 2PM and Rob said 2PM also so figure that's the best time. We don't wanna miss the cops v. the fire fighters in the grape stomping contest!!!

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I just got your message and I will not be able to make it. I have a bunch of things to take care of today. Maybe next time. Thanks again for the offer.

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I had a great time! Emil, Kerry, Maria, Danny, Noah, Pchop,Robby, Madison, Millhouse.....Thanks!
    Greasy Italian festival sausage sandwiches....MMMMmmmmm
    deep fried Oreos.....MMMmmmmmm

Thanks again all!

6. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Werd up, C-note!

7. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    A few photos taken today by my new "Ferrari Limited Edition Camera"...

8. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    cool pics, it was a most enjoyable afternoon-evening spent out in some great weather with the best view of the skyline. Clyde thanks again for that blueberry Champainge, I'll be sure to save it (or bring it) to the next get together.