355 30k service recommended shop/mechanic around Pasadena? | FerrariChat

355 30k service recommended shop/mechanic around Pasadena?

Discussion in '348/355' started by edmo7, Sep 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. edmo7

edmo7 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Who do you guys recommend as a service shop for around the Pasadena/Los Angeles area? Or should I just take it to a dealer Beverly Hills Ferrari or Orange County Ferrari. Looking to have the 30K service performed and also install some aftermarket parts. Thanks!

Ed

2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    So did you find one to buy yet or just planning ahead?? Would be interested to hear how your search went!

-R

3. edmo7

edmo7 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I'm pretty much set on taking the Grigio Titanio / Tan 355, that's the most pristine one I've found, even though the color combo STILL looks strange to me.... Haven't purchased it yet, but just planning ahead :)....This board has been GREAT!!! Everyone has been extremely helpful, I am so grateful for all the good advice....

Here are some pics of the car....

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Take it to Rodney at FAI in Costa Mesa, they will do a great job.

5. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    There is only one that I trust more than anyone else. EUGENIO'S FERRARI SERVICE! I have had Eugenio work on my 328 my 348 and my 355. He is the best, most honest and most complete guy out there. I actually bring my cars from Fresno all the way to Glendora for Eugenio. You won't be disappointed. Feel free to PM me and I will give you any information you would like. I would trust Eugenio with my kids and my checkbook. He is that good a guy. Your car will be treated like a Ferrari should! He works on only one car at a time. It is done right, no questions. Sound like I'm a fan? I am! How many people talk about thier mechanic like this? What ever I have paid has been worth it and more.

6. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    This looks a lot like my 355 only my interior is black! BTW, I love the color of my car. I get a lot more attention with this car than the last three (two red and one white)! The color is stunning.

7. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
  8. f355al

f355al Karting

Jun 23, 2004
    Los Angeles area
    Full Name:
    Uncle Al
    I have to second JSL's comments about Eugenio's Ferrari Service. Everything that he said about Eugenio is accurate, if not understated. Eugenio recently did my F355' head and guide work, and went out of his way to make sure that it was correctly done to much better than factory / dealer standards.
    Al

9. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    JSL, were you on Franklin below Hollywood Hills area on oh, Thursday or Friday last week?

10. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Sorry, not me. I try to stay out of So. Cal. if possible. I get in too much trouble down there! :)