Makes and Models | FerrariChat

Makes and Models

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Ksullender, Sep 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Just saw a copy last night, good picture Martin and I'm still wondering how Byran got all those women into his car?

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    We first thought that was Eddie Irvine behind the wheel of "The Slimer" (now repainted and renamed "Le Rouge du Slimier") but as we see, the helmet must have been lifted from a trendy South Beach night club by a rouge culprit.

Notice also that Byron is on "Highway 69".

BHW

3. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Hello Ken. Check out the June issue with my 360 at Sebring.....a 2 page spread!

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    How did Byron do that?

He bought a 456...he was smart :)

5. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Glad you guys like the magazine. There is another article of mine in the September issue on the Radical Extreme Sports Car which was a test I covered at Moroso for Barry Smith of Radical in South Florida.

Next issue will feature the JMB USA Ferrari Racing "Red Driving Experience" and
    JMB USA media day at Homestead.

Write and tell M&M how much you enjoy the magazine. Send in images of your cars and they will run them in the "Readers Rides" feature.

Now, if the check would only get here...

BHW

6. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    maybe we should take over the M&M and make it an all Ferrari magazine. I say we get Trisha to model first.

:)

Will we go Hooters this week again after Karting?

7. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Barton if you need a 'remote' reporter in Atlanta let me know! I'll be at the Petite Lemans at the end of the month.

8. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Ken, yeah I had originally planned to attend PLM to see Jason Workman in action. However, it's on the same weekend as the FCA event at Sebring and the PLM entry isnt worth the long trip up and no clients lined up.

Dont know if taking over M&M would be in the best intersts of everyone involved. A new motorsport magazine is in the works, stay tuned.

BHW