Enzo @ Dealer on Rush St. | FerrariChat

Enzo @ Dealer on Rush St.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by slac11, Sep 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slac11

slac11 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Arlington Heights
    Saw an Enzo out front of the Exotic car dealer on Rush St. this afternoon. Appeared that someone was taking delivery. They started it up then revved the engine a bunch of times and swapped the license plate frame.

Just wondering if anyone knows the story behind this one.

2. Was it Black ? Luxury Motors aka Bentley Gold Coast has a Black Enzo in there ownership and a Carrera GT along with many other fine cars Rolls Royce Phantom, 550 Barchetta several Murci's,Gallardo's,360's,996tt's and of course a wide selection of Bentleys.

There show room on N.Rush is amazing you should check it out.

3. slac11

slac11 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Arlington Heights
    The Enzo was red.

I did check out the showroom: many 360's, a GT2 and an Alpina Z8.

Its great to have the opportunity to walk into a showroom and see so many exotics.

4. Last time I was there they had a Yellow Murcialgo, Rolls Royce Phantom a white Bentley Arange T, couple Gallardo's a 550 Barchetta and a couple other cars.

That Z8 has been there since christmas it was silver right. ?

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    A Black Enzo would be absolutely Wicked...:)

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Um, no pictures...? Especially of the black one...?

7. slac11

slac11 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Arlington Heights

The Z8 was Black.

8. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
  9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Oooooooooo Baby! I'll take it!!!! Oops,hold on,wait a second....looks like I may be a little bit short..........Oh well........

10. youngtifosi

youngtifosi Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    I stopped in there today around lunch time. Out front were the following; black Continental GT, silver C4S, black and burgundy RR Phantom, silver GT2, red SL55, black Vanquish, grey CL55. Inside; silver 360 Spider, yellow Murcielago, red Enzo, black Corniche, black Murcielago, black Gallardo, Silver Gallardo, dark blue 360 Spider, yellow and red 550 Barchettas. Upstairs; blue C4S, red DB7 Vantage Volante, silver C2 cabriolet, yellow Maserati, black SL600, and red 360 Modena.

And not a single one had escaped the clutches of their ruthless detailer and his orbital buffer. The Vanquish was the worst, more holograms than a Star Wars movie. Cost cutting sucks. Don't let them detail before delivery if you buy from there. But why buy there when LFSC and Fox Valley Motorcars have superb service and take care of your car instead of messing it up. As a side note the valet at Gold Coast does his best to rev every car to redline 10 seconds after turning it on in order to move it.

11. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    That definitely fits their reputation.

Not quality people to deal with.

You forgot to mention Continental for superb service.

12. youngtifosi

youngtifosi Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Yes I apologize, as a former Hinsdale resident I should have known to mention Continental. Although I recall their security was not up to par a few years ago, and there were 3 destroyed Ferraris as a result. I heard they're remodeling, but I haven't stopped by in over a year.

13. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes,following that Unfortunate incident. They put up some big,heavy pipes imbedded into the Concrete. Ain't getting past those....:)

We got a Pamphlet in the Mail just Yesterday from Continental. It shows what the New Building will look like. And tells all about it,including a New Cafe'.A Car Boutique. Lots of New things. Looks and Sounds Great!

My little 308 will be visiting them soon for a 30K...

14. 5683592

5683592 Karting

Oct 23, 2005
    The new showroom is awesome and all.....and they stilld ont have any video cameras.

15. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    If you want some amazing Crystal meth....Talk to the manager at Bentley Gold Coast. Or if you want to buy a car with a rolled odometer! F-ing bastards!