More Vids | FerrariChat

More Vids

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by phantasms, Sep 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene
    Here are a couple videos I did recently. The first one is a basic mix of several events and runs. You may have already seen it at brad's birthday party. The second one is a few clips from the Stripe that Stradale run ending with a short race. I also attached a link to my first video "atmosphere". Enjoy

http://www.testshoot.com/Fcars/JLYIfinalwmv.avi

make sure you have the sound up for the one below
    http://www.testshoot.com/Fcars/CSshortwmv.avi

http://www.testshoot.com/Fcars/atmosphere1.wmv

Right click and save as please.

Thank you to www.testshoot.com for hosting the vids.

Please let me know what you think of the vids. Honest and constructive feedback fuels me to make more.

2. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    the new short one is pretty good i think the color corection is a little much. When i make the color like that i try and keep it like a flash here and there you know what i mean?

the color correction is cool but needs to be toned down alot other wise it starts to look dated like a 80s music video.

other then that i like the music and the editing you need to get a little smoother transition between fast to regular motion or slow motion to regular. just take your time with the in and out points and make sure that they are on point.

looks good bro oh one other thing That was no race.

it looked like you were in third gear and only half the time dont forget utkarsh is still a baby and dont want to push the car to limit put me or rene in that seat and it would be a different out come for sure

no offense utkarsh your just being responsable

gene just som constructive critisisam sorry if i ruined your day.

oh my the way jyl is great great job on that one soon we will start editing together for real cant wait bro

3. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene
    I agree it wasn't much of a race. However put you or rene in that seat and it wouldn't be a crush like that race was but I assure you it would be a solid victory for the Z. Just consider alone the power to weight ratio and include torque. I'd trade 5 Z's for the CS don't get me wrong. In the hands of any driver that CS will lose in anything but a way top end race. Any CS's around here that want to do a 20-150 blast with me and perhaps dare to put the car into rene's hands ;)? I know the color correction was a little much. It started with my failed attempt to make the soapy water look like blood. I hit that color scheme and thought it would work fine for such a short video. There were many points in which the red and green would flip that I liked. I started using in and out points in the last video which worked alright for me. It appeared to work, at least to me, with the color change scene. I wish I could go back and change the longer one with the tunnel scene. Thanks for your opinions. Now go borrow someones CS to get destroyed. As for the video we really really need to come up with some kind of storyline soon.

More on the subject...
    This is what I believe to be true from my runs with 360's, magazines (mostly useless), actual videos I've seen (also often useless), and physics. A stock Z will just take a stock 360 on most highway races up to the end of 4th on the vette. A CS will just take a stock Z on all highway races. Another 50hp, 50torque with a little less weight, such as mine, will prevail over a CS. The 360 is one of the best cars in the world. It's just not all that fast compared to many cars today. Ferrari should really up the power out of the V8s. The new 430 is sick and has much more power but still not enough. The new Z06 will have at least 500hp when it hits the streets the same time as the 430. Again the Ferrari will be crushed. But we all know it's not all about performance. Something I denied up until the point I drove 360. I'm sure 3 years down the line we'll be talking about the same thing as my 550hp Z beats on the 430's. Unless I come into a lot of money and can afford a 360 or 430. In that case I'll be riding with you guys in the right lane getting beat by vipers and vettes while having a huge smile on my face after every loss because I'm in a far superior drivers car.

4. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    storyline shmoreyline!

art prevails

5. Johns

Johns Guest

Nov 2, 2003
    nj/nyc
    Full Name:
    Johnny East
    nice vids!

6. RogerM

RogerM Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    Art is classicaly for slow cars :eek:

It's also good as filler material between races. :p

Mmmk I'll shaddup now :)

7. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    The wmv looked cool. I couldn't get the avi's to open. I'll have to figure out the problem.

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    nice videos gene.

9. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene
    Download the newest media player from microsoft.com. If that doesn't work go to www.divx.com and download a player. Divx players generally play almost everything.

10. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Quicktime! Quicktime! Quicktime!

11. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    The Vids are off the chain! Thanks for posting.

12. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    You apple Zealot, you. ;)

13. No more bandwidth....