Roy Horne Interview | FerrariChat

Roy Horne Interview

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jerrari, Sep 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Did anyone else catch this interview last night on NBC by Maria Shriver? Man, did that tiger jack him up or what!?!?! Very sad.

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    CAUGHT IT LAST NITE WITH ANDREA...........HE IS MAKING A SUPER RECOVERY.......6 MONTHS AGO, HE COULDNT EVEN TALK NOR SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR....

THE ONLY THING THAT GETS TO ME, AS HE SAID "IT WASNT THE TIGERS FAULT OF THE ATTACK" C,MON WHO WAS TO BLAME,??

3. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Blame it on the Republicans....everyone else does.

4. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I saw some of it and it was sad to see him struggle. Most of his healing is probably behind him but he will contnue to improve. Al least he has a lot of people supporting him. What a great show they had in Vegas. I'm glad he is not bitter.

5. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    I saw it, I'm impressed with how he is handling things, other people would have given up long ago. I wouldn't blame the tiger after what he said last night "the tiger felt something was wrong with me and he saved me..." well if thats true and you think about it tigers and lions grab their cubs by the neck, and well this tiger dragged him backstage, if he would have want to kill roy he would have done it in center stage. Plus i believe no one said the tiger was being aggressive at all. Hope Roy continues his fast recovery and continues doing his magic with his beloved animals as he loves to do.