Bit of a moan- sorry----------- | FerrariChat

Bit of a moan- sorry-----------

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Sep 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Katie's gone cos it's getting a bit rough here, SteveP and Lee P are gashing each other on every thread..... pls be nice so i don 't have to do anything ;)

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you have already ruined tee arse life and threatend me with death row dont do it to steve p and lee p [ buck nut, lexus lights, prickter, child, katie lover] you southerners need to chill out and relax watch the world go by go to the doctors and get a northern humor injection

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    SteveF,
    shocker you're 1st to respond.....we've met, i'm cool, you're cool, SteveP is cool (and V tall) don't know Lee P , sorry. There are more paying custys on here here than just us 4.... everyone wants a laugh but not to read the blow by blow account of 2 people at each other's throat...End of ;)

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Tea arse life??? Ruined?????

Tell him to come back to the RussF Tech Support Cafe for a chat!

.....and a drink of course! ;)

Now when the Fcar battery is flat, that's serious! I fired mine up yesterday, for the first time in weeks! The management came 'round to compliment the tone. I think it needs plugs, meself.......

Shame about Katie, I PM'd maybe she and Chelle (Chicago US) could chat.....

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Hey Tex ,
    how are you?

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I agree. Katie wasn't here for your entertainment.

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    katie was here for her? his? own entertainment

8. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    whatever.. fact is , 1st geniune female Ferrari owner is ducking 4 cover cos people don't believe she's real. Not good.:(

9. ZYMOL348

ZYMOL348 Karting

May 1, 2004
    Minehead Somerset
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rea
    You are right Steve never could convince myself she was for real

Zymol 348

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    jesus that six weeks has gone by quickly zymol has posted again hope to here from you before november mate
    steve f

11. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    So what? Haven't heard from you since this little belter of a post; Your opinion means nothing.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29684

12. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    tony h, sorry mate yu have pm, hope that clears the situation, didnt realise i was p1ssing people off. katie seemed cool, as you can see in yer pm.

hope everyone can accept my apology

13. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    I dont but i didnt moan

14. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Bothered. Cheers, Steve ;)

15. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Right! steve f and Texans have the ability to let by-gones be by-gones... don't mess with the cattle, however....

I've had the most trerrible flu with the change of winds, tonyh, been sick as a dog. Haven't felt like starting the 308GTB for a ride. Now THAT's a sick man!

But it's still HOT here, strange to hear F308Man talk of putting them away for winter......

16. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Tex,
    sorry to hear that, M8.Get well soon ;)

17. ZYMOL348

ZYMOL348 Karting

May 1, 2004
    Minehead Somerset
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rea
    Sorry for posting Tony thought this was a chat forum I did not mean to upset you my friend i will try to agree in next time

zymol348

18. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    You don't have to agree with me or anyone else, it's not the law ;)

19. 512Girl

512Girl Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    Salisbury, Wiltshire
    Full Name:
    Rachel *~*~*

I know I don't post much, and I know that a lot of you know I am Ray Fergusons' (RAY360M) daughter.

Although the above is all true, another thing which is true is that I have and do drive my Dad's Ferraris, on occassions, and therefore am a GENUINE LADY/FEMALE FERRARI DRIVER (although I may not actually own one......... YET)!

512GIRL

20. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I stand corrected, Rachel. What are you driving now the old fella has sold that luvely 512?

21. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Have to Agree with Tony, Uk Sections behaviour towads another F car owner was pretty terrible, I know everybody is looking out for fakes after SteveF's Cross dressing alias arrived,

Why not just move on. Kate's more than welcome on this site (hell who isnt compared to Graham"512 t areshole" piper)

22. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    No one questions when a bloke posts on the site. Why has it got to be such a big deal if a woman posts?

Frankly, how do any of us know that anyone else on this site is real? Steve328/275/whatever posted some pretty unlikely stuff for ages before he was rumbled. And yet that took most of us by surprise.

Why can't we just give everyone the benefit of the doubt regardless of the apparent credibility of their story?

It is a crying shame that someone like Katie, who I believe to be entirely genuine, has been driven away by the nonsense on this forum.

Ungentlemanly conduct I'd say- we should be ashamed.

Come back Katie!

Robert.

23. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    robert didnt see what the issue was, katie is real, I personally do not recall making any derogatory remarks towards her, I even had email from her with pics of her car. WHO was un gentlemanly? I agree myslef and Lee may have had a bit of repartee across the board but hey, we were not nasty towards katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    Rachel please dont take after your dad i will pay for your subscription on here then it might shame yout father into doing the same, he says the cheque is in the post to america even by pony express it would be there by now
    Then its lost in the hurricane that they are having over there even Graham Piper [tea arse] has phoned me to try and pay your dads subscripton as he feels your dad is letting the F. O. C. down with all the excuses
    I am going to contact A O N insurance company to see if they will pay for him as a consulation prize if not my lad russ says he will pay for your dad out of his pocket money

25. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

lol, its too late to be rolling on the floor laughing,m you should be out finding a wife for the xmas do