Servicing in SW London | FerrariChat

Servicing in SW London

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by cheetah360, Sep 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    Just moved from the States with a US LHD 2001 Modena (yellow). I now need to find a dealer to service the car.Given that I'm in SW13, maranello Sales seems like the logical choice, but I wanted to know where you guys go.
    also< is yellow a "banned" color around here? I wathced the cool Brighton video, and every single car was red, except one black, not a single yellow. I suppose the argument is that red retains it's value longer, but I really don't care, as I will keep my car forever and never sell it. If I ever buy another F-car, it would be an addition to this one. It's kinda like guitars, whenever you buy a new (or vintage) one, you can never sell it.

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  3. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    Thanks.
    What about Joe Macari? He's less than 2 miles from where I live. Is that an official Ferrari dealer / servicer?

4. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    No, Joe Macari is an independent, and wouldn't be my first choice.

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    All the sites listed are inde shops. The official dealers will be Maranello in Egham and Sevenaoks.Below is a link to official shops.

http://www.ferrariownersclub.co.uk/dealers/index.asp

6. Stimmers360

Stimmers360 Guest

I live a few miles from Joe Macari and its not an authorised dealer so i too would not advise that one.
    I used to get my car serviced at Maranello sales when in London and JCT when in Leeds. However i find JCT the most unproffesional place i have ever been to.
    I now get my car serviced at GrayPaul's brand new impressive centre in Nottingham. They will pick your car up and drop it back after service and the guys there are superb !
    Highly Reccomended

7. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    i cannot say anything but good about graypaul, there service is second to none

8. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    I've been using Joe M for the last 18 months, hes given me very good service, lots of free advice, very experienced servicing staff in Russell (some 20 yrs at Maranellos I think). I definately recommend if your only 2 minutes away!

The've always got some F40s and other impressive bits of kit around, so its worth poping in even just to enjoying drooling at cars.. :)

9. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    what abouit verdi