Long Island Help | FerrariChat

Long Island Help

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Max (SD), Sep 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Max (SD)

Max (SD) Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
  2. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    The place is actually in north Queens, stopped there once, not the kind of exotic car showroom you might expect. More like a warehouse stuffed with whatever cars they can find. I might be wrong but I don't know if your going to get the true history of anything in there.

3. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Max,

I would agree, that place is a dive. They pack cars side by side so closely that you can't walk between them. Almost every car there has body damage. It would be hard to believe this TR is a nice car, based on what I have seen there in the past. If you absolutely are 100% hung up on this car, I could probably go there one day and eyeball it for you.

4. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    I agree with Michael and Andy.... I went there once and the cars were pretty shabby.

5. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Off-topic for a second

Hi Ed, I hope all is well. If Max takes me up on the trip to Gullwing, you should come along. I could always use someone covering me as I run from my car into Gullwing's building :)

Back on topic !