Just Wanted to Say Thanks | FerrariChat

Just Wanted to Say Thanks

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by michael66899, Sep 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. michael66899

michael66899 Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Bellingham
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well this afternoon Jeff (Miltonian) took me on my maiden ferrari voyage in his white 348. It was really a dream come true. He took me out for about 45 minutes through some nice tight corners and then opened it up a little on the freeway. All in all an excellent ride. Although the highlight of the evening was when we were getting on SR509 and he really opened it up and got it up around 100. The sound of the car was simply amazing. I thought it was really cool that he would go out of his way just to make a kid like me happy. And once he brought me home he even took my younger brother who's 11 for a short ride. Something we will both never forget. I'll be looking forward to meeting more of you in the future as I will try to attend some of the events. Just one more reason why ferrari owners are truly awsome.

Michael

2. NickM3

NickM3 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    Full Name:
    Nick Y.
    Wow sounds like a fun time :)

Glad to see some other younger members here enjoying the ferrari experience.

3. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    It's always a pleasure to meet young enthusiasts like Michael, and it's a privilege to be able to make a "dream come true".

I thank you for your kind words, I enjoyed meeting you and your family.

Jeff B. "Miltonian"

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Michael,
    glad to hear you had a nice experience!! They are such wonderful cars...

Jeff, Good Show!!

Dave