Ferrari and Puma | FerrariChat

Ferrari and Puma

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by ferrarigr, Sep 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    Ferrari has reached a licensing agreement with Puma AG, a leader in the field of sports clothing, to produce and sell replica collections of Scuderia Ferrari clothing, as well as a range of sports and leisure clothing and footwear.

As part of the agreement, Puma also becomes an Official Supplier to Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro and the Ferrari Challenge championship, supplying clothing, footwear and accessories.

The agreement is for three years, starting on 1st January next year.

I want these shoes..I want...looks great

2. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I like those too. Have you checked to see if they're available to the public yet?

3. TGarretson

TGarretson Rookie

Mar 28, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Tom Garretson
    I believe that the first Ferrari branded Puma products will be available to consumers in March '05. Puma > Fila :D

4. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    Looks like a "prototype" model to me..so I dont think that is
    available yet...Hope soon as I have his fila ones and I want these now...
    The only bad thing with this is that Ferrari will loose the uniqueness as other teams use Puma as well. Fila had good items specilay the Classic clothing.

5. TurboTodd

TurboTodd Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Brentwood, TN
    I noticed MS wearing those at Monza.. Wondered if they were new Puma's.. All I could tell was that they were white..

I love my racecats... replicats.. whatever they are..

6. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    These are very close to the ones...I guess we all have to wait the Pumas with the 7 stars on the back and the Number 1...
    And I guess now we know that the team will have the Puma logos allover...

7. millerphatty

millerphatty Karting
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Davenport, IA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Miller
    does anyone know where I could get a pair of the Nikes Schumi wore in a size 13?

8. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    Puma is now (starting in 2005) the official licensee of Ferrari merchandise. The spring line will be available in our retail stores and website as well as Ferrari store and their dealers.

I will post pictures of the entire line as soon as I have permission. Right now, its only internal information. Sorry!

Theo

9. OpenWhlRcr

OpenWhlRcr Karting

Jul 10, 2004
    Hey Theo will you only have access to the replica gear or will you be able to get team gear as well? I have just about every real piece of the Fila gear and I will say the quality is really good on the jackets and outerwear, but I think the Puma gear will be far superior. Keep us all in the loop.

10. BERTONE

BERTONE Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2004
    THE NORTH
    Full Name:
    ENZO
    Red and white Puma trainers are available from ASPECTO, Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1, UK. 0044 191 2617724.

11. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    Right now we are in the process of selling the new line for spring 05. Target date for retail stores is March 3, 2005. I'll post pics of the product line when I have the permission to do so. Right now I can't! Hopefully soon.

Theo

12. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, I've been on the lookout for a new pair of race boots. Perhaps these new Puma's will fit the bill?

Right now the Oakley and Alpinestar boots have been on my shortlist.

If you wouldn't mind Theo, could you please impress upon me the merits of the Puma race boots, and I might just buy them. :)

13. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    Our current race inspired shoes are called replicats. But the new line of Ferrari shoes will be called SF Future Cat (low and high). The SF Future Cat High will be the product worn by the refuel crew of the Ferrari F1 team.
    The SF Future Cat Low is the direct takedown of the team refuel boot.

Theo