Off Topic: ??? | FerrariChat

Off Topic: ???

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Sep 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
  2. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    No way they can enforce it. It is Taiwan culture.

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Very Singapore-esque on that one, lah!

4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I've been reading their gov't has been cracking down hard on a lot of "public" transgressions. I understand the gov't is even distributing a tourist book so visitors will understand more of the culture, taboos, and "Dos & Don'ts" while visiting. Don't want visitors spitting on the street or touching someone's head (the most personal part of the body or so the book touts).

5. Gary Res

Gary Res Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Full Name:
    Gary
    There use to be a girl in Boca, Fla., selling Hot Dogs in a Bikini. She was like a Scores type of chick. Very Hot. Everyone slowed down to see and stopped to buy a Hot dog (everyone!). I don't remember the numbers but she was making two or three thousand dollars a week selling in the Bikini. Finally all the old women in Florida complained so much that they were afraid that their old husbands who haven't been this excited in years would have a heart attacks. The Police moved in and finally stopped her (after about a year). When ever I'm in Florida, I still drive by that spot hoping to see her. No luck. Damm Police and old jealous wives!