GT Found On Road Dead? | FerrariChat

GT Found On Road Dead?

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by Schatten, Sep 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #1 Schatten, Sep 14, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    uh oh.

No idea of the story/location, etc. Just came across the picture.

But oddly enough, with just the front end damaged as it is, and Ford built, even when it is just a limited reproduction, I doubt the costs would be that much to repair. % wise, in comparison to a similar accident with a 360, it wouldn't even come close IMO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Don’t forget all those fiberglass bumpers from the Kit car market floating around. I’d estimate the damage at ooohhh…about $450.00 + paint.. :)

PD

3. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Must have been an "automotive journalist"...

4. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Damn that car is hot. Even busted up it looks great. I always love the "wild" pics of sportscars. The set up photo shoots don't ever look good.

5. Agree'd cars on setup pictures never look right. The GT is ok looking nothing special it looks pretty decent in that pic tho.

6. Dr.Bleed

Dr.Bleed Karting

Jun 5, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nathan E. K.
    Saw that pic a few weeks ago on SVTperformance. Crying shame. Ahh well, its like the handful of Enzo's I'v seen in that shape, person who can afford it can probably handle the repair costs. (if the car hasnt already been covered under insurence)

Anyway, as far as the appearence of the Ford GT is concerned, breath taking car in person. Deffinatly a breath of fresh air from any Ferrari (accept for the Enzo) or Lambo designs out there at the current.

7. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    I think it was in Road and Track a month or so ago. The photographer had come across hte vehicle after it's driver had slid off a slick Michigan road and beat feet; the guy who took the pic happens to work for GM

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I saw it at two different car shows, and I thought it was awesome looking! Granted, that's a purely personal thing... but seeing it there I was stunned.