512TEE ARSE COME BACK PLEASE | FerrariChat

512TEE ARSE COME BACK PLEASE

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Sep 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    we need 512tee arse back its boring and crap now please come back we need your input on here as you are the only southerner with a sense of humor infact i will subscribe you then ray[checks in post] ferguson will look realy tight come on lads talk tee arse back

2. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    Graham is infact rather cool when you talk to him about ferraris. But other than that????

3. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    Seconded. Come back Tee Arse, you used to make me laugh.

Nigel, Southerner with sense of humour.

4. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    ....eeet's so hempty without heeeeem!

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    tee arse for pm

6. 208 GT4

208 GT4 Formula 3

Dec 27, 2003
    Brighton (UK)
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I agree, it's not the same without him.

Bring back 512Tee Are!

7. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    stevef i have said for weeks we need him back, his grasp on the english language is surpassed by no one email him and get him back on, buck nut would like to be abused by him (post wise that is)

8. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    IS HE BACK YET

9. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    So SteveF we are not good enough for you are we? boring are we? :D

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    SHAAAAAAAAAAAANE! SHAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

Where ya goin' Shane? Why do you have to go?? Huh, Shane? Why?

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades and M8's one and all,

Having just returned to this realm from that of my domicile in that of Prince Rainier of Monaco, and upon opening the 'box of tricks' I find that the level of articulation has fallen to further abysmally low depths. Furthermore, we have a mere child upon the forum criticising a blood royal, when he himself has conjoined 'in fact' to 'infact' and reduced the illustrious name of Ferrari to 'ferrari' . . . . . Additionally, this miscreant has taken to communicating in question marks. A question mark is not a letter of the alphabet and when used should be used once only to indicate 'Question' . . . . . Additionally, this young interloper has revised the whole English language and has confused 'talking' with writing. Thank goodness I am no longer a contributor to United Kingdon taxation and NIC if this is how the educationalists are wasting the tax payers money.

The 'Forum' has falling into complete disarrary during my absence - even Steve is now writing in almost proper English and Johnny Rottens Son is as disputatious as ever he was. I have noticed that there is a new chap from Minehead - ZYMOL 348. He seems to be getting a battering from Toeknee Hopskins every time he places a 'Post.' Which not surprisingly, is not at all often.

I understand there to be a yellow 512 TR for sale on the Ferrari Owners Club web site and the price is circa £125,000. Three months ago I placed a 'Post' advising everyone that this would occur and what thanks did I get? None whatsoever. I was thrown off the site and forced to leave the realm for my safe haven of Monte Carlo.

However, I know that I may have one, or perhaps even two faults; but being wrong is not one of them. This is something I share with my compatriot Steve who has supported me like a St Bernard on the slopes of Mont Blanc in a January Blizzard. He too drives a proper Ferrari with twelve cylinders - the car of a true gentleman.

512 Tea Are

12. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    Graham;

I have spotted some grammatical errors in your reply. The first is that after speech marks, you should use a comma.

After St., you should place a full stop.

These are all I could spot for now, I shall inform you if I happen to see any others.

Graham, I do believe you said that 512TRs would appreciate significantly in value during 2005. It is not yet 2005.

Who would pay £125,000 for a 512TR? A muppet perhaps.

13. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

dear brother 512 tea are

welcome back to the lodge

fraternally yours

stevep

14. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade and Brother Steven Paynter M8,

I regret that I did not recognise your non de plume of 'Stevep.' I have been on a Crusade with other Knights. Thank you for your fraternal greeting. Could we not propose Steve f as a candidate?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tear Arse

15. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

i would love to see him regular proposed and ballotted, would he be interested

16. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Noony M8,

None of that which you have so kindly quoted is obligatory or mandatory.

It may not be 2005 yet, but this just goes to prove how quickly these Wonder Cars are rocketing in value - even I am surprised that my prediction has been surpassed by market forces.

To illustrate my now illustrious ability to peddle minutia in the manner of a pedantic pedagogue I should like to inform you that you have placed a comma where technically a full stop would have been correct.

What is a Muppet please?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tear Arse

17. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Greetings from the Lone Star State as well, Comrade 512 Tea Are.

Welcome back from worldwide travels!

Speedy308 has gone walkabout as well, for many of the reasons you cite in your dispatch. Perhaps shopping for a boat, worthy of those lovely propellers you generously offered for sale!

He left me young lad Zupra to care for, who sadly has many of the same communication shortfalls as the UK lads, but I think may come good in the end, with some tutoring......

In any event, good to have you home by the hearth!

Any tales of adventure from the Principality?

18. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade and Brother Steve p,

I do not know the answer to this. He telephoned me this afternoon. Does he live close by to where you are domiciled? If so, I could telephone him. I believe he would be a superb candidate.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tear Arse

19. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Welcome back Graham M8

I have tried to keep up the good work and now that you have decided to grace us with your presence I may well seek to engage once again in frivolous debate with your good self.

Kind regards
    James

20. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    Welcome back 512tee arse sorry i missed you tonight but its 1.30 am and i have just got in from the pub and the key board looks funny i have noticed that TOE KNEE HOSKINS has not welcomed you back yet is there a bit of sour PIES there anyway glad you are back and a deal is a deal i said if you come back i would pay for RAY [checks in the post] FERGUSON subscription to fchat so i have sent rob the money
    i would like all fchatters to note that i payed for ray fergy's subscription so that he can buy more polish and try and beat that lovley jag that wooped him at donnington conkers show run by AON insurance
    As well all thought ray was robbed as he is not insured with AON so he had no chance of winning but there is always next year ray as it is sponsered by SAGA insurance i think ray is in with a good chance of winning as he and tee arsae are both insured with them

21. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    Seconded!

Nice one steve - smacks a bit of being a southern softie - not the hard nosed northern ba$tard we've come to know!;)

ARRRRR thats more like it!:D

LOL Kevan
    :) See you down the road - with huge grins on all our faces :)

22. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Hi Graham,
    welcome back to the madhouse ;)

23. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    BTW, all those people who PM'd me to complain about TR, don't bother doing it again.

24. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    morning
    comrade toe knee hoskins

hey tony that tee arse is back talking rubbish can you do something about it mr moderater he he he morning looks like its back to normal again

25. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Good Morning Comrade Big Tex M8,

Thank you for your most kind and generous sentiments. But where is your American colleague Speedy 308? Surely he has not also been abandoned and thrown into the wild, turbulent and unchartered waters of cyberspace?