Ferrari Tamiya 1/24 KITS | FerrariChat

Ferrari Tamiya 1/24 KITS

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Jaz, Sep 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jaz

Jaz Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    JAZ
    #1 Jaz, Sep 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    www.italianhorses.net

this guy builds all osrts of 1/24th scale Ferraris...he built me a replica of my 328. He has done lots of tamiya kits and he puts up lots of pictures

check it out

Steve

3. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Dayum Steve - I just spent the last 90 mins going thru that site. Simply amazing stuff! My boss is gonna kill me now LOL.

4. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    #4 N24RE, Sep 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I know I know...it is crazy stuff. Here is a picture of the car he built for me. It is in exact detail to my 328. I sent him a ton and pictures and in a few months I had this show up on my door step.

Steve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. AntonioMora

AntonioMora F1 Rookie

Jul 27, 2004
    Malaga (España)
    Full Name:
    Antonio Mora Romero
    Pretty 328 gts, i have one but in 1/18 scale. i'm looking for ferrari mondial coupe in 1/24 scale, Have you seen one? thanks from Antonio (Malaga-Spain)

6. Aardy

Aardy F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2004
    France
    Full Name:
    Cyril TESTE
  7. Jaz

Jaz Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    JAZ

Steve, thank you so much for posting that link, thats exactly the sort of website that I was looking for, the guys attention to detail and quality of work is unbeliveable..... How does he get them so perfect, and have you noticed how good the quality of the resprays are, especially on the Blue 360 Modena....Astonishing...

Jaz.

8. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    Jaz,

The quality on his site dosn't do the real thing justice. I have the 328 modle here in my office, and you don't realize how small some of the details are till you see them in person.

He is so good at it I don't even bother building the its any longer. I can't do his level of work so I just oaid him to do it. I have only had one from him so far but when/if I get another 1/1 scale Ferrari I'll have him build that as well.

Alex is a super nice guy and his job on my 328 was so good he did an article for a magazine, and he sent me a copy.

http://www.italianhorses.net/Publications/MC/publications.htm

Steve

9. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    PoliStill did a 1/24 Mondial 8 (which I happen to own).