Need help to be Ferrari owner. | FerrariChat

Need help to be Ferrari owner.

Discussion in '360/430' started by 1317wholesale, Sep 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1317wholesale

1317wholesale Karting

Sep 23, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    Henry
    Reason I am joined this forum to get help to have real Ferrari.

Currently I am owning Porsche But I want Ferrari real bad especially F430. I was trying to contact local Ferrari dealer for F430 but........When I went to delaer. I was offering to put down deposit and wait 2 3years. But they don't even take deposit and keep said to me that wait till they give me call.

I also heard that I need previous ownership to put my name on waiting list. Is it true? If I buy from non authorized dealer still they count as Ferrari owner from their point of view.

Should I get Ferrari from Ferrari dealer is better idea than get from non authorized dealer? What is price difference between Ferrari dealer and non-ferrari dealer?

If there is any board member to help me to put my name on F430 waiting list. Please Help

Thank you in advance.

2. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Hi henry,

Welcome to the board. I think if you want a new Ferrari, the only option is an authorized Ferrari dealer. If you are looking for a used car, then you can use other dealers or purchase directly from the owner. There is a list for the 430 and people with personal relationships w/the dealership (purchased other cars from them) will obviously have priority. I suggest you can around to dealers through the country and see if any of them have a low number list they will put you on. The other option is to wait or purchase a 360 when the 430 becomes available.

Good luck

3. armauro

armauro Rookie

Aug 30, 2004
    vero beach florida
    I have experienced the same process in talking with the 3rd largest dealer in the usa. They have at least a 2 year wait list for the current model which has priority. The situation forces one into the secondary speculators market with MSRP markups. It is ironic that the non F dealers exotic car dealers always have cars. Just my opinion.

4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    this has moogle written all over it.

5. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    What's moogle? You doubt this guy? I did, but gave him the benefit of it........

6. armauro

armauro Rookie

Aug 30, 2004
    vero beach florida
    I have bought 3 F cars from this dealer in the past and am a porsche nut with 3 911s. There is an extreme view/myth propigated by F dealers that there are so few seats available for the asses interested in these cars ie Harley does the same thing with greater production numbers. The F dealers act as if they are doing you a favor in talking to you.

7. 1317wholesale

1317wholesale Karting

Sep 23, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    Henry
    Thanks guys.

I still have question about being Ferrari owner.

Is F-daeler have stock on 04 360 no spyder lately? What is best place to buy Ferrari from. Please let me know some place in California.

Thank you again.

8. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Spell check aside(jeez), I think you're probably looking at the secondary market my friend. Either that or find a way to grease some dealership GM with $10 g's and you'll probably be in ;) It'd still take you a while to get one even with that.

9. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger