Sebring FCA event this weekend | FerrariChat

Sebring FCA event this weekend

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Cavallino Motors, Sep 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I am all packed and ready to go. The car is strapped down and all my crap loaded on the truck.

Now we have a darn hurricane sitting out there. What is that all about?

Should I bring extra race fuel just in case the gas station gets blown over?

2. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    Make sure you have your rain tires. It's going to be ugly. Maybe even in Sebring. I should have stayed in Europe. Be safe driving on and off the track.

3. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Yeah, I was just about to take my 5 gallon fuel bottle to storage before leaving but now I'm bringing it along just in case.

I dont think we've got too much to worry about. Jeanne is not set to hit landfall until Monday (or so). Frankly, I've seen so many projected paths the past two days that its certain they dont know where it's going to go.

For sure, the media have everyone whipped into a frenzy once again. Traffic around South Florida was completely nuts yesterday.

BHW

4. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    The event is officially canceled, Sebring cant even get ambulances, we will give full refunds or people can apply towards Maranello, Sebring is not going to hit us with any penalties, please get the word out ASAP, Jeff

The above note from Jeff McKee is certainly understandable given the current storm track. We all hope everyone will join us in November for Maranello Madness.

Be safe this weekend.

Will Campbell