May be old news to some but...Lego Ferrari | FerrariChat

May be old news to some but...Lego Ferrari

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by 360 Spyder, Sep 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    My wife bought me the 1:24 scale Lego Ferrari for my b-day and I must say that for a Lego toy, it's pretty cool. It even has a pull back motor so it runs forward. Now, I just need to get a second one because it also came with a #2 nose decal. ;)

2. nopassn

nopassn Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Roy
    sweet!

I've got the 1:10th scale Lego F1 car - it's hella cool, you should look in to it too perhaps. I want the 1:24 to go with my 1:10th...

3. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney
    you guys are so lucky

4. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I also have the 1:10 scale. My wife was called by my brother-in-law when in Florida a couple of weeks ago to see if I would want it, and as a awesome surprise she had him get it. I have not put it together yet though.

Also, when @ the Target store on my way home the other day I stopped in & they had several 1:24 Kits & the Pit Crew Kits. I did not get either one though. The Pit Crew kit can be assembled 2 different ways. So i guess I have to buy 2 kits. I will have to do it soon though. I also would like to get the Podium Kit as well if I can find it.

5. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I saw them in a toy store in poland over the summer. Cool but wasn't something a had to have.