Houston dealerships | FerrariChat

Houston dealerships

Discussion in 'Texas' started by kito, Sep 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kito

kito Karting

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I was wondering if any of you could tell me what exotic car dealerships are in the Houston area? My dad, his business partner and I are planning a trip from the New Orleans area to go do some car shopping. The logical places that came to mind were Houston, Atlanta, and Miami. Since Miami is kind of far for a weekend trip, Houston seemed the logical place to go. My dad is looking for something comparable to the DB9 in price.

Thanks, Keith

2. gentry

gentry Guest

Your best bets will be nexcess and expo. Expo has a nice showroom full of exotics generally. nexcess and expo are located a block away from each other, so it isnt a huge problem to check both places. At Nexcess, talk to Steve Brown, great guy and will help you with anything you need. Let me know before you head over and Ill give him a heads up and he can have some things ready for you.

Gentry

3. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    Also look up Post Oak Motors. They generally have some good used cars. I was there back in August. They had a Murcielago, DB7, and several others. Even a Vector!! Don't know if they still have it, but certainly worth checking out. I know the pre-owned manager there. He's a great guy. Check it out :)

www.postoakltd.com