Attending College Football Games.... | FerrariChat

Attending College Football Games....

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Jerrari, Sep 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    ....is a sh!tload of fun! Those of you that have the opportunity to go to a game or two, do it. I bought season tickets to my Alma Mater, Michigan State (although I don't think who you root for is that important to the overall enjoyment), this year and the commoradery, tailgating, chick scoping, people watching, etc is a blast!! I have a FAR better time at college games than pro. Go Spartans!! (ya right, they stink...LOL).

2. hwyengr

hwyengr Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    At least they'll end up better than my precious Illini. But at least it looks like the rest of the B10 will have a pretty good year.

But I agree with you on the going to the games part. Some of my best college memories include going to the games every Saturday (I only missed 2 in my 4 years). I haven't been able to get back since graduating, and I refuse to go to Northwestern games up here, so I haven't been having much fun lately, not to even mention last year's 1-11 season (Thank God for Illinois State).

3. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Glad to see another Spartan fan. We might be decent in basketball at least. LOL.

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Sigh….. I'm going to miss it. My family was season ticket holders for over 60 years at TCU. We had 6 seats on the 25th row looking down at the 50 yard line on the home side complete with VIP parking passes. I always looked forward to those games ever since I was a kid. Recently, I just found out that some family members took it upon them selves to mismanage renewing the block of seats. If a season isn't paid for twice in a row, TCU has the right to sell them to whoever wants them. If they didn't have the money to pay for them, they should have never accepted the responsibility in the first place. Just ask someone in my family to purchase them, now a long time tradition is lost. I’ve never been so pissed off in my life when I heard this. Sorry Grandfather.

5. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    That is very sad. What an irresponsible thing for them to do, I sympathize with you William. Did you give them a swift kick in the arse as they deserved!?

6. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    That's OK, Jeremy. We're a basketball school now! We used to go to Notre Dame games all the time. Don't particularly care for the team, but they sure know how to put on a tailgate.