My visit to Meridian | FerrariChat

My visit to Meridian

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Shuey2k, Sep 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shuey2k

Shuey2k Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Willi Schumacher
    While on business this week in LA and doing my best to sleep at night while waiting for my Stradale to make the trek accross the Atlantic I had the chance to stop in and visit with Matt at Meridian. My real intent was to get a quick listen to his Stradale without cats and an Level 3 Capristo exhaust. First of all, his inventory is unreal with several 360s which all seemed to be wearing HREs (just bought my 9th set so I felt at home). Matt and i chatted a bit and he was kind enough to start up his car - oh the music that it makes. I didn't have much time so I headed out but needing more of a fix from the go fast crack pipe I called Matt up on Thusday and asked for a ride so I could get a real sense of the exhaust.

I showed up 1/2 hour later and after moving several cars and bikes out of the way we were off. Hell, I was reaching for my wallet by the time the car hit sunshine. Matt took me around the block a few times and when we were finished I never got the sense he expected my to pony up and place an order. Very surprising as most would have expected it. Well, I just wanted everyone to know that the facilities are fantastic and the customer service was great. I highly recomend everyone stopping by, you won't be dissapointed.

Matt, thanks again for everything and not the least of which getting the exhaust shipped out that day.

2. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Love to see great service, and I like it even more when it is from our sponsors!

3. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Totally agree!

4. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    i have also heard matt's yellow stradale with straight pipes and the capristo L3. sounds awesome, but i really don't like the idea of removing the cats. you just know that it's going to cause hassles eventually. the good news is i finally heard a stradale with a capristo L3 with the stock cats. it sounded fantastic.

5. Shuey2k

Shuey2k Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Willi Schumacher
    That is good news because that is the way I am heading.