Shop air compressor anyone??? | FerrariChat

Shop air compressor anyone???

Discussion in 'Texas' started by 308geo, Sep 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur
    Sorry for the advertisement, but this is a one shot thing because I feel only someone local (so they can pick it up without paying shipping freight costs) would be interested. Does anyone in the DFW area need or want a large home shop air compressor? Best offer by end of weekend takes it. You can e-mail me directly at [email protected] or call my cell phone at 214-629-1299. I need to get rid of one (I have no room) that is electric and here are the deatils:

This is a large air compressor that is great for a home shop set up of either woodworking or car maintenance. The tank measures 4 1/2 ft long by 1 & 1 /2 ft in diameter. The presure gauge reads up to 200 psi. The manufacturers label states: Square "D" Company, Detroit, MI. Class/Type "D" compressor model 9013. Switch opens at 150 and closes at 120. Can prety much run ANY air tool; even multiple tools at once with the proper hose set up.

The home current compatable (plugs right in to a regular electrical socket) electric motor label reads: Dyna Corp., 3/4 hp, 60 HZ, 1 phase, 1725 rpms, 12.4 amps, 115 volts.

The piston pump label reads: Dayton Speedaire model 2Z050B.

I am not sure of the age of this compressor (it came with my former house), but the tank appears to be cast iron. The compressor works very well with no problems. Comes with an air hose that is approx 12-15 ft.

Interested parties are responsible for picking up the compressor themselves. Takes 3 to 4 guys to lift/load it. Very heavy. It is located in the North Dallas, TX area (Plano area) near I-90 & Renner Rd.

Thanks,
    George

2. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur
    PS: Pics available upon request.