Swiss DreamCars event - 26th Sept | FerrariChat

Swiss DreamCars event - 26th Sept

Discussion in 'Europe' started by yfc, Aug 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Hi,

For the “Suisse Romand” guys, there will be a one day trip on the 26th of Sept. Of course the guy from any place in Switzerland are welcome! You just have to consider the early meeting time (8h30).

http://dreamcar.marcucci.ch/

Attention!! It’s not a 100% Ferrari event. There might be some Porsche. Bahhhhh..... Ok Porsche are not that bad!

They always give us plenty of opportunities to overtake them. Ton can tell you about that if you want. :D

For the guys interested, please apply (inscription) and put “Alexandre” name in the “(Parrainé par)” field.

See you there on the 26th of Sept.

Bye,

Christophe.

2. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    I would like to bring to your attention the deadline for applying which is : 31th of August.

3. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Didier, Ze-Shark, Dimitri, where are you guys? Should I understand that you are not interested by a ride in the Swiss Romande??? Come on!

4. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Might show up (check your email), event penciled in my agenda, depends on the weather.
    Driving through the Jura under the rain once a year is enough for me, and I already took my turn ;-)

5. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Bah bah bah ...

Come on! I though that you where a real Shark? :D Ok I understand. Your car are not water-proof. LOL

Sorry about that. Just to let you know that I wear Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tires. As you may know, they are made for dry track usage. So not really suited (at all) for rainy condition. But who cares? It's in fact just more fun.

Allez, come with us. We need more Ferrari to shows the organizer (who have a BMW M3) what's real "DreamCar" are.

Bye,
    Christophe.

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    LOL:D;)

7. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    At least I show up at sunny track days :p
    Week-ends are too short to spend them in a convoy under pouring rain, even if said convoy is made of M3 convertibles.

Btw, I am soooo disappointed that Michael S. and his Enzo can't make it ... Too bad.

8. SpaceBoy

SpaceBoy Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Didier D.
    We will not be able to participate. We just come back from 2 weeks holiday so a lot of work is waiting for us..

However, have a nice trip !

Didier.

9. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Christophe,

What was that remark about Porsche??

:) :)

Ton

PS: unfortunately it is a little bit too far for me. Otherwise I would have parked my Pcar in front of you Fcar!

:)

10. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Ton,
    its called: "Swiss DreamCars event!!!!":D
    ;)

11. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    A Porsche? What's that? Is it a trailer? LOL :D

12. ddemet

ddemet Karting

Dec 11, 2003
    Switzerland (VD)
    Hi guys!

Sorry for being absent for so long. Can't make it to this event as I just saw the thread. Furthermore, at 8.30 I'll be watching the Shanghai GP and Schumi doing the best ever 'remontee' [19th to 1st]. ;-)

Anyway, will be away most of the week since I am going to Mugello for the Corso Pilota.

BUT I was talking to Alex and Charles (Jean Cluade must remember them) and we were thinking of doing a repeat of the Marcheruz-Mollendruz run (possibly with another route) for next Saturday (October 2nd). Let me know!

13. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Hey Dimitri,
    Hope you'll enjoy the Pilota course.
    I'm going tomorrow but can't make it on 10/02, will be in Paris.
    My greetings to Alex and Charles, had a good fun last time we met.
    Take care, JC

14. stradale88

stradale88 Karting

Apr 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Pictures of this morning can be found here. The pictures have been taken by a fellow car enthusiast who lives 5 minutes away from where this drive started. I know him from another board and alerted him about this.

15. yfc

yfc Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Geneva / Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Thanks for the link. The pictures are of really good quality. Congratulations to the photograph.

By the way, the event was great. Ok we got wet roads in the morning with some rain. But all in all, it was fun and pleasent to face to face other Ferrari fans like Shark and Franck. NO NO I'm not forgetting the unlucky non Ferrari owners! :D Furthermore the museum was quite good with always a tips regarding the exposed car.

Christophe.

16. ddemet

ddemet Karting

Dec 11, 2003
    Switzerland (VD)
    Pilota was great! I think I'll do the advanced too. We'll have to discuss it.

Too 100mb of pic so I might do a post.

Enjoy the F430 and see you when you are back.

17. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)