Any gentleman to invite.. ? | FerrariChat

Any gentleman to invite.. ?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by itsarevolution, Sep 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. itsarevolution

itsarevolution Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Westchester / NY
    Full Name:
    Cem O.
    Hello everyone! I just love reading the forums and I'm a big fan of Ferrari.I ve been in New York for 4 years now and leaving NY this December for my masters in Rome. I have been wondering, if there will be any kind gentleman would invite me to show his car in a garage or live? Thanks in advance to everyone! Please contact me if you have any concerns or questions.

2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    The times square shoot-out is coming up. We should have quite a nice showing for that.

Or, a trip down to Classic Coach will always leave you with your jaw dropped.

3. itsarevolution

itsarevolution Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Westchester / NY
    Full Name:
    Cem O.
    Hey Clyde,
    Times Sq will be amazing I m sure!! Where should I be looking for the dates? I hope it will be on a weekend :) And for Classic Coach, I can join in , but I dont think my JB Z3 will attract any attention :)

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    ClydeM, you're putting too much pressure on me - :D

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Somebody has to make this happen. And you can do it. :)

6. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    That's not the point. If you head down to CC & let them know you are on the FChat, perhaps you can convince them to let you see the cars. Or, watch for postings when we do CC car pickup runs & make sure you attend one. :)

7. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
  8. Acura Nsx Pilot

Acura Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    NyC
    Full Name:
    Bailey
    Theres lots of dealer near by where you can check out some cars. Wide World of cars in spring valley, Steve Miller In Greenwich and there also another car place right off of 95 in Greenwich that has quite a few F-cars and Rolls there.

9. itsarevolution

itsarevolution Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Westchester / NY
    Full Name:
    Cem O.
    Hey everybody! I really appreciate your help, thanks! I will check out the dealers, and will join the events hopefully, but I have a question; should I call the dealers before I go in, whether I can check the cars out or maybe test drive even though I am an enthusiast or thats just a dream ? :)) Maybach on Park is also waiting :) before I leave the states

10. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    just wear your bling that day. so they know u got cash.

11. itsarevolution

itsarevolution Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Westchester / NY
    Full Name:
    Cem O.
    hehe :) I'm sure it will do, even when shopping on 5th, when they see a dressedup with a nice bling on wrist, they jump on you :) I will be in Metropolitan Art today after 5 if anyone like to join to check out some quality art, and then off to Park Ave for Maybach. Cant wait for a get together in NY for La Bella Macchina

"Culto, famiglia, la patria, il mio universo é in te; Scuderia Ferrari"

12. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Try Algar in PA - I heard that works with them, especially F50 demos.

(sorry revo - thats sarcasm - they had an F50 stolen that way last year).

Truth is, you shld be welcome to walk into any dealership to browse no trouble, but drives are another story. Dont be disappointed when they say no.

13. itsarevolution

itsarevolution Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Westchester / NY
    Full Name:
    Cem O.
    Hey, oh yes I hear about what happened with the stolen F50! Amazing! And sure I will be checking out some dealers soon and would love to see some kind owners to share the beauty :) Has anyone see the latest 997 Commercial with the little kid?

14. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    That commercial was ok. You would think that once the kid walked out the dealer's door he transform into an adult showing that a Porsche can turn any grown men to a child. But no it's about how timeless it was...If that was real life the dealer would have ignore the kid and tell him to go find his daddy. Are you in the market for a F-car?

15. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Ha - I agree, it would be cool if that the Porsche ad showed the kid/adult transformation.

John, you gonna come down for the Times Square Shootout? With Utkarsh at school, we need some CS lovin' - :D

16. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    Soooo early...70% I will definitely need a triple shot expresso~

17. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Nah, the kid should just hot-wired the car and drove off like from "Gone in 60 Seconds" Then, he could have mowed down that teacher...

18. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    Then take off his costume ,while driving, to reveal Angelina Jolie in a bikini. And I guess run over his teacher. Could work.

19. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    ...then teacher could have taken off her costume to reveal Lindsey Lohan. Instead of a car chase, they could mud wrestle while Carmen Electra, Tara Reid, Monica Belucci, and Jennifer Garner watched -- eventually joining in.

I like where this is going.

20. JohnH

JohnH Karting

Dec 31, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    John H.
    Like that beer commercial..what was it? "More flavor..Less Filling?" Then someone how it starts to rain cucumbers and....ok I won't go there. I think this thread has gone off tracks

21. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    when is this times square shoot out?

22. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
  23. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    I guess Sam told you about the entertainment at Oktoberfest.... now you just ruined the surprise for the other guys.