Intercity: New F-Chat Sponsor | FerrariChat

Intercity: New F-Chat Sponsor

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Sep 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Hi,

I just saw that Intercity was a new sponsor on F-chat. Intercity is a transport company that I use exclusively and just wanted to speak up and tell everyone they are awesome. If you ever need to transport ANY car, use them. They are THE best.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sponsors.php

One time, they transported a car for me from FL to LA. It was for a friend -- he inherited this car, didn't really want it. Intercity charged him $200 to move it, but never said when it'd arrive. (He was not in a rush, and really didn't care about the car) They estimated 1 to 2 months -- when a free spot opened up on a transport. It showed up 8 days later and they treated it like gold.

Another time, I had to ship a car from KY to NY (Random, I know). THey charged me $500 to send a guy out with an enclosed trailer. Had the car in 28 hours from Paducah, KY to Roslyn NY.

Great, great company...

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    I agree - I used them as well to transport my baby. Original welcome thread here. You can see the number of people that have had a positive experience with them.

3. technik1

technik1 Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Gus Technik
    Likewise. I used them exclusively when I was SM at Manhattan Motorcars, and I still do. They are reliable and very thorough.

GT