Putnam Leasing Expands Presence in Texas | FerrariChat

Putnam Leasing Expands Presence in Texas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Driversource, Sep 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    27 September, 2004

Putnam Leasing, the exclusive leasing agent for the Ferrari Club of America, Cavallino Classic, and the Lamborghini Club America, has created a local office in the DFW area to service the leasing needs for the state of Texas and surrounding areas. Chet Parsons ,formerly with Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati / Ferrari Maserati of Dallas, will be the lease manager for the area. Too learn more about Putnam and our leasing programs, please visit www.putnamleasing.com or contact Chet directly.

2. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
  3. jonathanp

jonathanp Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    Good luck to you Chet! Now I can say nice things about you, well maybe.....

4. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto

Hey tillman

you know this is Former FOD --- Boardwalk Ferrari --- Chet Parsons the person who was at the store there after Tony went Hyundai...

Sides Putnam is a really good operation I know they do a lot with FOH LOD and BFM

Good Luck Chet

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    So Chet, are you just doing Putnam now or both that and the dealership?

You should get Putnam on as a sponsor, we don't have any finance companies yet. I think we need an insurance company too.

6. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    I am no longer with Boardwalk/FMoD. I am currently in Greenwich, CT, at Putnam's home office getting acquainted with everyone and learning the ropes. I'll be handling Texas and the surrounding areas, calling on dealers and working with individual clients. Still connected to the Ferrari world, so you'll still hear from me from time to time.

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Friday (last) was Chet's last day at Ferrari.... :(

8. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    Hi Jonathan,
    I spoke with you on the phone yesterday. Josh delivered my 360 down to Houston last night. I just wanted you to know that he's a very nice guy. Very professional. He even gave me great tips on trailering my car. By the way, the car showed up in beautiful shape, as expected. I love it! Thanks.

9. jonathanp

jonathanp Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    Not a problem Dr. Scholl. Enjoy the car. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give me a call.

JP
    214-289-8915