SLR and Carrera GT | FerrariChat

SLR and Carrera GT

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Supercarlover, Sep 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    Hi. I just wanted to let you all know that Park Place now has a Mercedes Mclaren SLR on the showroom floor. Also, as far as I know, there's a Carrera GT sittin' on the Porsche showroom floor as well. Feel free to stop by and see.

2. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I also saw the MB Gullwing next to the SLR. Not that often you see a beautiful sight like that.

3. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    That's the truth. I tried to convince that managers to bring the Carrera GT over to the MB showroom as well, but no. I guess that's just too much automotive beauty for one room. Hahaha.

4. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    My apologies to F/C member 'triXXXter'. I did not realize that he had already posted a thread about the SLR being at Park Place. I just found it today....so, again, my apologies.

5. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    HOW DARE YOU!!!!

No prob, man. Really not a big deal. There incredible cars! They deserve this kind of exposure. But one of us need to get some pictures for the rest of the people that can't go by there!!

6. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    I should have pictures soon. I've finished off my roll of film, I just have to get it developed now. Will post them as soon as I get them. :) Have a great weekend.

7. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Developed!?!? Young man....ever heard of a digital camera?? :D

8. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    Thank you for the brief lesson in 21st century techonology. The unfortunate truth is that I have not been able to afford a digital camera (well, one that I would want, at least). So, until I am able to, I am restricted to 35mm film developed into CDs and my camera-phone. *smile* However, I hope to join the rest of you technologically-advanced people sometime within the next couple months. Until then, 35mm photos it shall be.

p.s. Do you want the pictures or not? :p ;-)

9. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    #9 Supercarlover, Oct 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017