Needing some help if I can get it | FerrariChat

Needing some help if I can get it

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by WJC, Sep 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I am a sales manager just outside of Atlanta in Athens. My best friend is a Georgia Tech student and just had his 21st birthday today. I would like to know if anyone would like to offer a ride that he won't forget. I know that beggers can't be chosey but I was hoping for a newer Ferrari (355, 456, 550, 360) as we rode in a early 60's model before, but that is the only Ferrari he has ridden in. Anyway, he is a great friend and this would be awesome if something could work out. Just let me know what you need in return.

Joe Cunningham
    706-224-9806 -cell

2. c2turbo.com

c2turbo.com Rookie

Jul 14, 2004
    joe where is your freind located?

Ill give him a crazy ride in a 355

l8tr C2turbo

3. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    He lives right off of Cheshire Bridge Road and this would be awesome if I could get this to work out for him. Pete and I could meet you anywhere, he would love the ride.

Thank you,

Joe C.

4. c2turbo.com

c2turbo.com Rookie

Jul 14, 2004
    hey give me a call and we can set it up 770 906 1881

Thanks David

5. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    That's awesome that you are willing to do that...some ferrari owners do not appreciate the experince of the ownership. two thumbs up for david!

6. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney

this might be off topic but. I cant belive you live in athens me too! but unfortunently i'm 12.