Today Sprint Pics!!!! | FerrariChat

Today Sprint Pics!!!!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Pong, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    #1 Pong, Oct 3, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi, guys....today was a great day. With so many F-cars running together on Thai road is quite unbelievable. The weather was perfect, the food was good, and the people were great!!!

Thank you all for a great day krub!!!

Here are some pics from today sprint...enjoy :)

First stop, the PTT rest area....I managed to join the group there, almost didn't make it..ha ha.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    #2 Pong, Oct 3, 2004
  3. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
  4. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
  5. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    #5 Pong, Oct 3, 2004
  6. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Great photos...how many cars took part?

7. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Today, I saw the best example of the 308 krub... K.Moo's yellow 308 is, by far, the very best 308 I ever saw. It also ran incredibly well...saw how it went after the newer car and I was shocked :)

The yellow 512M has the most incredible exhaust note. I managed to open the window at the toll booth and got to hear its full cry....MY GOD!!! it sounds so good. Gotta get exhaust for my TR then :)

K.Theera krub....your 550 has very nice color combo. Just lovely... And it sounds so strong.

All the cars are impressive krub, sprinter members... It was quite a sight to see all the F-cars together and run very hard...just what they are made for.

I must apologize that I didn't get a chance to meet and introduce myself to many of you. It was great meeting you all krub :)

8. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong

Ha ha....I forgot to count...I think about 20 F-car plus 2 Maserati (Shamal and Ghibli)...

9. spideride

spideride Rookie

Sep 19, 2004
    SG
    I see an orange lambo..

10. F 355

F 355 Rookie

Jun 7, 2004
    Welcome to this special guest.... Very nice to see the other Italian's blood...

11. ferrari fernatic

BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    london
    Full Name:
    Fawad
  12. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    GREAT! Nice to see F-cars in Asia!

13. drexl

drexl Karting

Jul 21, 2004
    more picture of the Gallardo, please.

14. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Great Job P. Theera for putting this event together.
    I knew from start that it was going to be enjoyable but I never thought it was going to be this great.
    I thought we were going to criuse along the highway, But no, as one guy took off flat out the rest follow. It was like a cannon ball run at full speed. The trip I usually spend one and a half hour drive, we only spent about half of that.
    Yes, Boom's Ferrari F512M was incredible, both sound and speed.
    Thank you for a compliment on my 308, K. Pong, although it was the oldest of the group. It was fun catching up all the new cars.
    I still cann't get over Paradon Srichapan, World class tennis player, ranking 10th in the world just walked in and joined us with his brand new yellow 360. great guy great driver.
    We will do a little article about this event and post it on www.HiSoParty.com. I will let you know when it was done.
    It was great meeting you all. We need to do this again sooooon...

15. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Thanks for your compliment about yesterday's Sprint, and I am very glad that you enjoyed it. Please note that it's not all about speed, actually Sprinters are encouraged to go at their own pace, fast or slow, but meet at the defined destination. Trust me, if it was all about going fast we would eventually get a bad reputation.

Your car is indeed fast, to tell you the truth I can't remember how fast it was when it was mine, perhaps I took the performance for granted 15 years ago. It was so nice seeing such an old car performing so well. You are actually the only Sprinter with a carb 308, Jimmy has got the QV.

About having more Sprints, many would like them to be on a monthly basis. In my opinion we should try to avoid enjoying too much of a good thing. Keeping the interest up is important with more Sprinters joining the fun.

16. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    May I suggest that all that we have to say about the Sprint(s) should be posted on the Sprinters thread. I'm finding myself having to look at both. Just a suggestion.

Thanks

17. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    Thanks krub K.F355. I hope to join the sprint from the start to finish next time. From the short sprint from PanPan to Ocean Marina, I can tell how much fun there will be for me to join from start. I hope next sprint will be in line with my schedule.

It was very nice meeting everyone. Sorry for not being able to say hi to all. It will probably take a few more time to meet and know everyone on the sprint team.

18. Choopong

Choopong Karting

May 25, 2004
    P. Theera,
    I couldn't agree more. Everything about Sprint in one thread, so we don't have to read about it in 2 diffreent threads. : )

19. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong

OK krub...I will go back to the original Sprinter thread.. :)

20. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango

Thanks, there's some logic.

21. Big Red Horse

Big Red Horse Rookie

Jun 6, 2004
    Thank you everyone for joining us on sunday. It was the most successful since we have the sprint for years. It's kind like a farewell party for the 328gts too. She's going to the new owner this coming wednesday.
    Thank you

22. pom mondial t

pom mondial t Karting

Jun 11, 2004
    bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    teeradej t
    welcome to mondial t club Mr big blue horse. Next sprints will be 2 mondial and she will make you forget your 328gts.There are more space in car for hunting. hi hi hi. It is a good car for you.

23. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    #25 theera, Oct 6, 2004
    P' Pom, Jin's 328 is going to be extended to look like the one in this picture.