Ferrari Of Seattle | FerrariChat

Ferrari Of Seattle

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by StoryBook, Oct 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    As most of you who know me here will atest.............I only give credit where credit is due. And as a business owner who knows that most of the time the only feedback we get is usually when a customer is unhappy, I just wanted to turn the tables on that. Ferrari of Seattle did a wonderful job of securing my business with them this last month in obtaining my new CS. I was treated as one would want to be treated at such an establishment.........and that is as a valued "friend". I think even if I had gone elsewhere for my CS the attitude I perceived when I first contacted them about the CS would have been consistent as if I had bought it from them. My relationship with FoS started off rocky two years ago.........but with persistence on "both" sides we have slowly brought it back to a place of professionalism and respect........culminating of course with this business transaction. I'm sure it won't be the last! :) Thanks to Roberto and Tino for your professionalism and courtesy. Cheers to you both!

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Good to hear Kuzi.

3. D-348

D-348 Karting

May 6, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Cochran
    FoS definitely is a first class - they do a great job, and you can feel safe purchasing a quality car there. I bought my first Ferrari there and it was a great car. I would've probably bought my second there, but my own search turned one up elsewhere first (and it STILL took forever to locate what I was looking for). However, they've always treated me as if I bought the car there.

People sometimes get a little frustrated and report the not-so-good, so it's great that you took the time to put the kudos down, Kuzi.

4. D-348

D-348 Karting

May 6, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Cochran
    By the way, Kuzi - isn't it time you change your avatar?

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Kuzi,
    glad to hear of the turn around! Sounds like it worked out for both parties; and all for the better. :)

Dave

6. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Done!...........Big Brown Trout on the Henrys Fork

7. Rosso360

Rosso360 Karting

Jun 3, 2004
    Or is that me sucking up for a deal on my Tubi??? Doh!!!

Good to hear to positive news about my FAVORITE Ferrari dealer!!!!

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Doesn't Jackson have a tubi for sale? You might want to check with him.

9. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Yes he does - I think it's in his garage. Extra loud version. He's only put 400 miles on the thing since it was installed.

10. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Shelby PM'd you with Jackson's number