Who is coming to St. Louis for Track Days next weekend? | FerrariChat

Who is coming to St. Louis for Track Days next weekend?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by LopeAlong, Oct 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LopeAlong

LopeAlong Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    West of St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I can not wait to see Roland's LM! Who else is planning on coming to town? There will also be a gaggle of F-cars leading a parade in St. Louis' little Italy area called "The Hill" on Sunday. This is a big Columbus Day celebration called "Hill Day". Afterwards we are invited to a local member's warehouse to see his recently aquired 288! This is going to be a great weekend!
    Jim

2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I have a conflict for Saturday.... is there track time on Sunday? If so I will bring my F40...

Chris

3. LopeAlong

LopeAlong Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    West of St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Chris,
    Please go to this site: http://vista.pca.org/stl/events/2004/Oct04CC.html

If you go to the main page of the club it will have a member listing and email links. I am not tracking my car, but will be there to watch. Because of this, I do not know the details. I hope this link gets you to the right people to talk to. It would be good to see some more red in that sea of silver! WOW, an F40 assault - the Porch's will be running off and hiding! Hope to see you there!
    Jim

4. Feffman

Feffman Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Gateway To The West
    Full Name:
    Feff
    Chris:

I may still join you guys on the track with my Esprit V8 but was a little taken back about the minimal track time for a two day event. Seems the St. Louis PCA is running five(5) run groups over the two days. Lot of standing around. Fun to visit, but also gets old waiting over an hour between runs.

Mark

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Mark I understand....

I can only make it on Sunday, so alot of driving for an hour on the track....

I may try to see if they can fit me in... I will let you know.

6. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I will be there if the rain stops! Supposed to rain all weekend!

Chris

7. LopeAlong

LopeAlong Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    West of St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Chris,
    FANTASTIC! St. Louis forecast is low 70's and clear all weekend. I will be there on Saturday but in the parade on Sunday - but I might sneek over to have a watch! Hope to see you there.
    Jim

8. LopeAlong

LopeAlong Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    West of St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Sorry, they just changed the forecast (not that they will not do that10-12 times before the weekend!). Now they are saying chance of rain Friday night into early Saturday. We shall see!
    Jim

9. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ill be there with a video camera as well as still camera. Pics will be posted asap!

10. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello friends, we are ready to hit the road with the 2 F40. The weather will be OK even with an shower here and there.
    See you all Friday noon, that's when we should pull in we the rig.
    Chris, I sure hope that we will see you with your car. You bet that the F cars will TAKE OVER. Forza Ferrari
    Roland
    F40LM

11. 96cobrakid

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I won't be driving my Cobra, it despretly needs a paint job and I embarrissed to take it out when its light outside....lol Ill be in a black 95 CObra vert though. Can't wait to see the F40's

12. BriSalig

BriSalig Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Okay, somebody please tune me in here. I live in saint louis, have been to FCA track meets before....what is going on this weekend? When?? Can i go?? I WANNA GO!!

Please let me know, sorry to be a pain

Brian Saligman

13. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Gateway, Saturday and Sunday PCA DE day

3 F40's on the track on Sunday...

14. 96cobrakid

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have close to 130 pics, I need to figure out how to post them all. Ill get a few up soon

15. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Can't wait to see them, I need some pics for my web site. Maybe you can e-mail some nice one directly.
    Take care
    Roland
    F40LM