Apoligy to Ray Ferguson | FerrariChat

Apoligy to Ray Ferguson

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Oct 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Sorry Ray but thanks :)

Ive found out that anyone who has Insurance with L&V will not have Tracdday cover, they have withdrawn this on the request of their Underwriters.

When reading the SMALL PRINT is states an exclusion to Trackday,s even tho it was stated on my policy document.

Ive asked for further written clkarification.

Joe :)

L&V may be cheap but you only get what you pay for :-(

2. paul360m

paul360m Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Nr Heathrow
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Uhm, this whole issue of trackday cover is a nightmare - i specifically went with AON as they do offer track-day cover (at a price per trackday) but when i got the policy is specifically excluded them! They then sent me an addendum to the schedule to the effect that the policy did cover trackdays - i believe however that wording on the 'master' document still shows them as an exclusion!!

I am assured that the issued addendum is correct!

Sorry, but no idea on the L&V situation though!

Cheers

paul

3. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    I have spoken to L&V about this. Its been withdrwn from my cover as well.

4. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    AON have told me that trackday cover is available to policyholders but must be purchased for each event.

James

5. GOS 348

GOS 348 Karting

Jan 17, 2004
    Edenbridge, Kent
    Full Name:
    Chris Gosling
    As I have posted elsewhere. I suggest you all try Classicline. They were £300 cheaper than L&V and they cover trackdays. FOC ones are free, others up to £105/event

6. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    LV got me covered for track days - just ask them (as long it's not timed !!)

Rick

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you had me worried i thought that fergy had subscribed but i suppose a leopard never changes its spots tight southern FOC member

8. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

thats what i thought and the apology was for people taking the P out of him for the cheque not getting there

9. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Thats what i thought to I thought Wells Fargo had FINALY made it Wopeee i would be able to rub that Steve f nose in it a recieve loads of apologies from some of you p--s takers but it was not to be but i can wait my Rossa day will come you can be sure

Thanks for the trackday info Joe its not a surprise to me because i bought my insurance from them knowing it did not cover trackdays it just would have been an bonus It was such a good deal compared to AON that i was with last year i had to try them out Quite a few of my mates are with them and have been for a while Nobody i know has heard any bad reports No doubt if there are any we will soon find out on here Thanks for your time checking it out Joe Come to think of it i have not had track day cover for the last three years
    Regards RAY360M (Nearly Subscibed)

10. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Ray ,
    i've just PM'd Rob Lay again about your subscription. Why don't you do the same , enclosing a copy of the Draft ? His username is Rob328gts.

11. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    Tonyh that ray is just trying to blag a free subscrition tee arse has told me what fergy is like the only draft he has had is when he opens the window